May 12, 2024, 07:57:54 PMLatest Member: GabrielOneds
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » Starting Game CRASH !! PLEASE HELP

Starting Game CRASH !! PLEASE HELP

Started by Affray, August 18, 2012, 03:03:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Affray

Hello, When I press launch/start on the launcher my game starts for a sec and crashes ;s

jinhongzhu

Hello, wrong section this is suppose to go under Report A Bug.
Do you have any Ss of this happening?

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

Delta

Affray

sorry, was looking for something like SUPPORT or something..

Affray

Affray

Hello, My game crashes after getting a white screen when I press Start.
I downloaded everything except for Nvidia because I really dont know what to download on that Nvidia list page thingy :O
so please help me with this ;(

alecz2231

Dude wtf? nvidia's page is so easy o.o http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us look for "Option 2" and press graphics driver and you will get update for your driver with just one click.if update wont work put nvidia's cd in ur pc while using patch from nvidia's site,don't run cd's driver or something else.

Affray

hmm I dont get any updates using option 2 and I dont have a cd either. but there's a problem post by Santa and I have problem 2.
it says I have to download graphic things. but I can't get the nvidia o.O

alecz2231

lol dude did you ever checked if you even use nvidia?may ure ati user -.-

Affray

nvidia and ati radeon doesn't give me any downloads.
but I still have crash problem --"
but I need to update video card drivers does the problem 2 say.
I have latest version of direct X ;(

alecz2231

DUDE SRSLY WHAT THE HELLA HELL FU*K?press right click on My Computer then click on Properties then you will see if is NVIDIA or ATI

Affray

can u please gimme link? I really don't know what u mean ;O sorry

alecz2231

press device management then look for display adapters,press on that + and you will see or nvidia or ati ._.

Affray

well this will make me able to play boutcheetah?
thx then :D well thx anyway for the help :)

Affray

not working still the first problem ( first screenshot )

Affray

alecz2231

idk , restart , make sure u have directx 9c , net framework (2-4) , microsoft visual c++ 2005 2008(2008 if is out for vista)

Affray

restarted and yes I got them , but still not working :(

alecz2231

do a new post and put log.txt from zylon shiled on  http://www.sendspace.com/ and put the link (of ur upload) in the new post , aslo specify ur problem again

Affray

Hello So I have latest Direct X , .net Framework and Microsoft ++ 2008 but I'm still crashing after pressing START on launcher !! Maybe these give some more info :

HyperShadic6

Santa

Hello, are your graphic card drivers up - to - date, and do you have direct X?  If you have both of those, then I haven't a clue why this would happen.  You can install team Veiwer (www.teamviewer.com), and PM me the ID/Pass when you see me online

Thanks,
~RedEyes.

XMetroX

Hello there

Try to install C++ 2008 then u would need net framework 4.0

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-