May 12, 2024, 10:26:32 PMLatest Member: GabrielOneds
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » I have a problem in sector...

I have a problem in sector...

Started by Airilly, December 23, 2012, 07:35:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Airilly

December 23, 2012, 07:35:11 AM Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 07:36:55 AM by Airilly
Umm.. when i play in 126 sector map, something wrong is happen. Before i trans its same as normal..
but after i trans, monsters got damaged '0' by my attack..

i tried other maps,, (exactly lvl1 and lvl133 sector map), but i counldnt check any wrong in those map..

If anyone who went through same problem with me? then please tell me what can i do... :'(

For now,i posted in here..in case of bug..

frog

did you use any kind of hacks that affect on trans attack? & did you try to reset the game and try again?

Cooky

Quote from: frog on December 23, 2012, 07:40:19 AM
did you use any kind of hacks that affect on trans attack?
as if he would admit he was hacking  ::)

Airilly

Quote from: frog on December 23, 2012, 07:40:19 AM
did you use any kind of hacks that affect on trans attack? & did you try to reset the game and try again?

Np.. never used hacks..i swear..

anyway ill redownload the game..thx

Cooky

I tried to replicate this bug and could not, i was hitting them with normal trans damage

frog

he probably used a hack and forgot to switch off the trans attack hack because using hacks persuade the user to change trans attack to zero because it is auto detected if its modified , if he don't hack then do you mind Airilly telling me what happened after re installing?

Airilly

Quote from: frog on December 23, 2012, 03:06:59 PM
he probably used a hack and forgot to switch off the trans attack hack because using hacks persuade the user to change trans attack to zero because it is auto detected if its modified , if he don't hack then do you mind Airilly telling me what happened after re installing?

If you look my post exactly, u can find wut's your fault in your saying..
i didnt catch any wrong in other maps.. only lvl126map

boutcheetahz

Was it on hard mode? If so, the Trans Def of the mobs are most probably multiplied and it should be more than 1,000. Having more than 1,000 Trans Def could give you 100% Untransed Immunity against attacks of Transed Bots and Mobs.
IGN(High): HateDark
IGN(Low): LoveLight

Cooky

Quote from: boutcheetahz on December 24, 2012, 01:38:53 AM
Was it on hard mode? If so, the Trans Def of the mobs are most probably multiplied and it should be more than 1,000. Having more than 1,000 Trans Def could give you 100% Untransed Immunity against attacks of Transed Bots and Mobs.
sometimes you make me think you have never even played this game before

boutcheetahz

December 24, 2012, 02:09:10 AM #9 Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 02:09:50 AM by boutcheetahz
Quote from: Cooky on December 24, 2012, 01:40:51 AM
Quote from: boutcheetahz on December 24, 2012, 01:38:53 AM
sometimes you make me think you have never even played this game before
I must be pro to have not, and have known those stuff
IGN(High): HateDark
IGN(Low): LoveLight

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-