May 12, 2024, 10:48:59 PMLatest Member: GabrielOneds
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Tips and Guides » Payment For MEMBER

Payment For MEMBER

Started by PrtPeter, March 27, 2012, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrtPeter

Can A GM help me? Im new to BoutCheetah, and  I have more than $5.50 on my paypal account but it keeps saying i need to add a credit card to my account. I dont have a credit card but have the amount needed for a month. Please reply and help asap. Thanks for your time and cooperation, hope to see you ingame soon :)

KillerPig

March 27, 2012, 12:27:02 AM #1 Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 12:27:09 AM by KillerPig
yar same thing happened to me

what i got from talking to allie about it:
paypal is ****ing retarded. you have to add a credit card to ur paypal account in order to purchase stuff or donate money to someone..

what i did was add my moms credit card, make the transaction, then unlink her credit card. idk, dont try it if ur afraid youll get in trouble

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

PrtPeter

Yea ill get in trouble. But cant i pay privately? cuz i have the money on the account already :( i really wanna get member so hopefully an admin or mod can help with this problem.

KillerPig

dont think u can. paypal is retarded like that

no credit card, no membership  :'(

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

PrtPeter

awww thats not fair at all :P

Allie

PayPal sets sending limits on US accounts -- if you're going to make a paypal without verifying it, make it canadian. Paypal likes canadians.

PrtPeter

:) LOL, my account is already for Canadians :P and I sent the Payment to Santa through "Send Money". Thanks for the help. Im wating for his confirmation right now.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-