May 12, 2024, 04:56:33 PMLatest Member: GabrielOneds
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Xbox 360 Gold Users

Xbox 360 Gold Users

Started by TriggerHappy, June 16, 2013, 01:06:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple

Quote from: zomniethe4 on June 17, 2013, 04:34:46 PM
If you can't afford an internet connection, you don't need to be playing video games. You should be doing something that would increase your income. Simple as that. Internet should not go out for over 24 hours, that's stupid. If you're going on vacation, why the **** are you playing video games. You should be enjoying your time where ever you are. PS4 is a barely a step up. It just has more memory and is better graphically inclined. Bringing the wii was an example, not adding it in. Yes, it's different capability wise but the concept is the same thing. It's staying in a certain spot at all times. Why would it be tampered with?

"You should..."
"You should...."

It doesn't matter what you think they SHOULD be doing, it matters what they WANT to be doing.
Also PS4 is more than just barely a step up.

^**** im special xd

zomniethe4

Wants are blinding by the eye. They dethrone the perspectives of life that are there to better you.

Zom

Cooky

Quote from: nanak tatum on June 17, 2013, 05:15:19 PM
@Cooky - You have no information or idea on either console so stop posting and acting like you do.

Yeah you're right..  I guess all the articles I read on the internet with valid sources don't count as information

123bomb123

im gonna buy a ps4 cuz its cheaper :)
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Allie

@Others - I see a lot of valid arguments on each side.

i dont

Ramk1ng

June 17, 2013, 06:58:55 PM #35 Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 07:02:41 PM by Ramk1ng
Mo i defenitly agree with u that the feature being online once a day sucks or that u can't take ur console everywhere u go, i agree with u on this. 3rd world country, im indeed not specific known about the meaning about the word but i think its about a country wich simply is very poor like probably most country's in the contenent Afrika.

I don't think u read all my posts considering second hand trading. Microsoft devolpers are still discussing but most likely this will not happen, Microsoft DID say it's possible for the developers that work for xbox that they might add this feature but this is not confirmed and most likely cuz of the critisism it will not happen.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/06/microsoft-details-xbox-one-used-games-always-online

scroll down to used games and u will see.

I will rest my case and not respond anymore about the ps4 vs xbox one since it actually all is off topic and just started with a new xbox feature?

Yz

Quote from: Allie on June 17, 2013, 06:20:08 PM
@Others - I see a lot of valid arguments on each side.

i dont

thats coz zoms the only non-xbox fanboy in this thread whos defending the xbox lawl
DISCORD killyzkill

TriggerHappy

This thread was only to let everyone know of a free game and its turned into a console war  ::)

Experiences

Quote from: TriggerHappy on June 18, 2013, 10:51:03 AM
This thread was only to let everyone know of a free game and its turned into a console war  ::)

IGN: Rapidash/Experiences/Expeh.
=-Lvl 270-=

zomniethe4

I'd prefer the term debate.

Zom

Helix-Live

Purple

Yeah it was more of a debate, I didn't see much of a shit storm happening most of the time.

^**** im special xd

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-