May 17, 2024, 07:04:09 AMLatest Member: AndrewDob
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » BANNED WITHOUT ANY REASONS D: !

BANNED WITHOUT ANY REASONS D: !

Started by Flawmenono1, January 20, 2013, 07:49:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flawmenono1

Hi Ive Been Ban without Reason And i would REALLY Like Someone To explain to mee WHat Has Happen Please D;

hawk5005

Flawmenono1

spiderstar

January 21, 2013, 04:00:02 AM #4 Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 04:11:10 AM by spiderstar
Since no one posted any reason why you were banned I'll unban you until there is a legitimate explanation for your ban.
Also when did your ban take place?

Flawmenono1

Thanks Gm Spiderstar =) really apprieciated it =D

spiderstar

Quote from: Flawmenono1 on January 21, 2013, 04:11:11 AM
Thanks Gm Spiderstar =) really apprieciated it =D

No problem.
Can you tell me when the ban took place as well?

Flawmenono1

joepang98

It Happen To Me Too D; could someone help me ? my IGN is GGT_SHOOTER

VirusInject

Yeah a few of my buddies got banned as well and they didnt do anything either. I know them IRL they dont hack flam or do anything bad. heck one of them doesnt even speak english. this a bug or what?
IGN: ManaBlitz, iHateCreepuhz, -Pandah-(my wife's account}
------------------------------

16yr old me :)

Selene

Quote from: VirusInject on January 23, 2013, 12:50:54 AM
Yeah a few of my buddies got banned as well and they didnt do anything either. I know them IRL they dont hack flam or do anything bad. heck one of them doesnt even speak english. this a bug or what?
Names?

VirusInject

Quote from: Selene on January 23, 2013, 12:52:20 AM
Quote from: VirusInject on January 23, 2013, 12:50:54 AM
Names?

Ill have to ask them tomorrow at school. I dont norm see them on BC and they change their names alot to what they feel atm. soo yeah. xD.  But they talked to me about it today, and i told them ill check forums and see if their is an error or anything.

Selene

Okai. PM me those names when you know.

VirusInject

Quote from: Selene on January 23, 2013, 01:04:17 AM
Okai. PM me those names when you know.

Will do, ty selene. your like my fav staff member.

Santa

You were banned for hacking.  Unless you send your hacks to [email protected], your account will remain banned.  (Just so you know, it's impossible to beat level 221 in 20 seconds on a level 133 account without hacking. lulz)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-