May 05, 2024, 04:57:20 AMLatest Member: Glennfluof
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » 1 spot standing Training room ( mercenary training)

1 spot standing Training room ( mercenary training)

Started by mygodZzZ, January 19, 2014, 10:52:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mygodZzZ

So this is one player and one Level mode.
Now, I know mercenary pushing is a bit of a bug (or glitch, w/e you call it) but here's my idea:
You will be standing in same spot in the level and around you will be lava/ water and mobs will be lured towards you and all you need to do is jump above them and do the merc push.
Now for that I suggest:
1) If mob push, you will be pushed in place ( just like code red) and won't be pushed.
2) If the merc push fails and you fall you will be revived
3) Infinite Merces and No waiting time, so you will push them fast.

How does it sound?
opinions will be accepted happily.

Madprox

What's the point if you get infinite mercs and infinite respawns?

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Cooky

mygodZzZ

Cooky

not worth adding in my opinion it wouldn't get very much use at all and it would only train you for one small game mechanic

zid_master

Quote from: Cooky on January 19, 2014, 01:20:00 PM
not worth adding in my opinion it wouldn't get very much use at all and it would only train you for one small game mechanic

thanks a lot Xx Itz Ian for the sign ^ .. :D

IGN: MasterOfBout
Guild: Redemption

Reviax

228 is a pretty good level for practicing merc push, why not just do that? =O

mygodZzZ

Quote from: Reviax on January 19, 2014, 02:15:37 PM
228 is a pretty good level for practicing merc push, why not just do that? =O
I guess that will work, adding an option to just train merc push will help alot imo

medchiller

January 19, 2014, 03:57:50 PM #8 Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 04:01:44 PM by medchiller
Make a mode that abuses a glitch 0.o Sorry but that seems like a waste of time. Just go on a level one (or your high level account) and do 228 and push all the mobs there. If you can win 3 times in a row on a level one that should suffice.

qolderman

Quote from: Cooky on January 19, 2014, 01:20:00 PM
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Allie

this is...the worst suggestion i have ever seen on this website.
come on man.

mygodZzZ

Quote from: Allie on January 19, 2014, 04:43:16 PM
this is...the worst suggestion i have ever seen on this website.
come on man.
I just saw it in other way, probably Didn't think good enough o.0..

Quote from: medchiller on January 19, 2014, 03:57:50 PM
Make a mode that abuses a glitch 0.o Sorry but that seems like a waste of time. Just go on a level one (or your high level account) and do 228 and push all the mobs there. If you can win 3 times in a row on a level one that should suffice.
Not abusing, Just train the glitch. everyone is using this glitch (yes, even Staff)

If I didn't suggest this, I would'v never knew it was bad right?
lol anyway, I still think it's a good idea, (maybe not that be assumed, but still It's a good type of view)
Just pictured it in my mind, you standing on a pole and mobs luring towards you, you jump and push em all, pretty cool.
Anyway, Idc if you hate my suggestions, something good will get out of these..

DevilzDemise

-1. Yet again, same reasons stated above. Easy skill to pick up, after 2-3 games of trying then it's a piece of cake doesn't take alot of training. So even if it was a good idea which it isn't, there is no need for such a mode.

mygodZzZ

Quote from: DevilzDemise on January 19, 2014, 07:05:24 PM
-1. Yet again, same reasons stated above. Easy skill to pick up, after 2-3 games of trying then it's a piece of cake doesn't take alot of training. So even if it was a good idea which it isn't, there is no need for such a mode.
o.0

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-