May 04, 2024, 06:30:54 PMLatest Member: 0ptipl3x137
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Base mod tag

Base mod tag

Started by mygodZzZ, January 20, 2014, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mygodZzZ

have an option to change the lives value maybe 5-15?
I think it will be fun to have longer base matches when you can have more lives..

What do you think?

Bombz

Cooky

Quote from: nanak tatum on January 20, 2014, 04:22:28 PM
+1 only because pvp has it any why not.  But I would never use it because (i never play base) but when I do, it usually lasts to long for me.

Experiences

IGN: Rapidash/Experiences/Expeh.
=-Lvl 270-=

opuiq3

^yw allie

Reviax

I agree.

Would be nice to have a lives value for players and another one for mercenaries.

+1

LightRequiem

More lives because you can't use them well? No, that's your problem.

More lives for players = too much time for mercs to be killed, which turns it into a PvP match

Dewo

January 21, 2014, 04:18:31 AM #7 Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 10:16:18 AM by Dewo
Base matches can also be extremely time-consuming and intense, at least if both teams know how to play.

Ex:

X

coolkaran100

Banned for halo push pro.

mygodZzZ

Quote from: Dewo on January 21, 2014, 04:18:31 AM
Base matches can also be extremely time-consuming and intense, at least if both teams know how to play.

Ex:
(click to show/hide)
that's why you can choose rather having more than 5 lives or just leaving it at 5 lives.
If you enjoy longer matches and more xp then set it to 6-15, if you like quick matches, then leave it at 5, simple.

ghostkid17

I can only see this being useful for practicing/training someone at bvb
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

Dewo

Quote from: mygodZzZ on January 21, 2014, 01:31:36 PM

Ex:
(click to show/hide)
that's why you can choose rather having more than 5 lives or just leaving it at 5 lives.
If you enjoy longer matches and more xp then set it to 6-15, if you like quick matches, then leave it at 5, simple.
I just don't think that we need more lives to make the game last longer.
The players who have OP gear usually just rush the base and end the game within 1 min. The problem is not really the lack of lives but more the lack of balance towards gear.
Havin' more lives wouldn't have helped at all in that situation. Therefore I think havin' more lives seems pretty un-needed.
It will not fit into skilled players gamestyle as well as stated above. So for what group of players is this beneficial to, other than people who are practicing on different aspects of the best mode in the game aka BvB.

X

mygodZzZ

Quote from: Dewo on January 21, 2014, 02:30:55 PM

Ex:
(click to show/hide)
The players who have OP gear usually just rush the base and end the game within 1 min. The problem is not really the lack of lives but more the lack of balance towards gear.
Havin' more lives wouldn't have helped at all in that situation. Therefore I think havin' more lives seems pretty un-needed.
It will not fit into skilled players game style as well as stated above. So for what group of players is this beneficial to, other than people who are practicing on different aspects of the best mode in the game aka BvB.
At 1st, Admins created a magic tag, called "No OP Items"
2nd, when you play a base game, all you need is to clear the merces 1st right? now, after you're done, your base is defenceless and you can attack it, and you're done, making 6-15 lives makes players to have more chances to defence their base and more chances to survive longer, Make sense?

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Dewo

Quote from: mygodZzZ on January 21, 2014, 02:58:50 PM
Quote from: Dewo on January 21, 2014, 02:30:55 PM

Ex:
(click to show/hide)
It will not fit into skilled players game style as well as stated above. So for what group of players is this beneficial to, other than people who are practicing on different aspects of the best mode in the game aka BvB.
At 1st, Admins created a magic tag, called "No OP Items"
2nd, when you play a base game, all you need is to clear the merces 1st right? now, after you're done, your base is defenceless and you can attack it, and you're done, making 6-15 lives makes players to have more chances to defence their base and more chances to survive longer, Make sense?
That's why I said skilled players. They usually have op tag on, if not it is because they want some random players to join op or not.
You don't have to kill all mercs. It variates from match to match. There is no specific way to end a game unless everything goes as planned. You have defenders who will defend the mercs and the base, making it hard for the attackers (merc pushers) to do their job.
The wait time on getting resurrected is not short. Killing a base is pretty easy if your whole team is helping and some of the enemies are dead.

Sooo, no, it doesn't make sense, but that's not your fault. You are just here to help, right? Even though you have zero knowledge about the mode.

X

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-