May 04, 2024, 09:06:19 PMLatest Member: 0ptipl3x137

weapon?

Started by mygodZzZ, January 24, 2014, 04:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mygodZzZ

I think it will sound kinda silly but I like this idea.
Have a Melee weapon that you can equip on your bot instead of the gun (or both) it could be a robotic stick or somethin, maybe a spear? and it could do a bit more dmg than regular hit and it would have a special ability, maybe stun or push?
Idk, it's just my opinion, I like it..

What about you?

DevilzDemise

Quote from: mygodZzZ on January 24, 2014, 04:28:05 PM
Have a Melee weapon that you can equip on your bot instead of the gun (or both) it could be a robotic stick or somethin, maybe a spear? and it could do a bit more dmg than regular hit and it would have a special ability, maybe stun or push?

What about you?

-1. Maybe, i'll change my mind later but this is my decision for now.

mygodZzZ

Quote from: DevilzDemise on January 24, 2014, 04:32:13 PM

What about you?

May I ask, is there a specific you didn't like?

123bomb123

no

do u think this is possibru
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

DevilzDemise

Quote from: mygodZzZ on January 24, 2014, 04:36:59 PM

What about you?

In sector your mainly trans'd anyhow, as for pvp/bvb people might just class it as an op element and therefore would be no use for it. Be just like having a shockspike+3, if it was to be considered same as that sort of gun but as a meele weapon. Not like you can't boost your base attack already with arms or minibot (walker, attkbot)

mygodZzZ

Quote from: DevilzDemise on January 24, 2014, 04:41:17 PM
Quote from: mygodZzZ on January 24, 2014, 04:36:59 PM

What about you?

In sector your mainly trans'd anyhow, as for pvp/bvb people might just class it as an op element and therefore would be no use for it. Be just like having a shockspike+3, if it was to be considered same as that sort of gun but as a meele weapon. Not like you can't boost your base attack already with arms or minibot (walker, attkbot)
I disagree with your argument with trans'd mode, because you have guns so it's practically the same. as for op.
the meele weapon can be an other style difrent than guns, it can be dropped in sectors just like guns and maybe not be op, maybe lower dmg and will be used to stun/push your enemy, think of it as a "barbaric" style or something.

lol just not shield, don't wanna make the game wierd..

DevilzDemise

(click to show/hide)

Ok, i get what your trying to say. But with sector and trans and guns,  gun and melee weapon are two different things. I only use my gun for either pushing or shooting an enemy from a range, so i don't end up getting caught in some next up combo. I don't want to have to go up-close, if anything i let them come too me. Push not so much, as you can just jump attack. Stun perhaps could work, but then again you have the skill for that? so i don't see why it would be needed.

Reviax

Would like way more details on the attack speed and hitbox of the weapon but for now I'm gonna say -1.

Lowers the value of Ranged Attack. Having an active skill AND having the ability to stun in PvP? No thanks.

Cooky

maybe have a passive skill that makes it so you use your gun for a melee bonus instead of shooting

mygodZzZ

Quote from: Cooky on January 24, 2014, 05:01:55 PM
maybe have a passive skill that makes it so you use your gun for a melee bonus instead of shooting
I don't get it.

Cooky

Quote from: mygodZzZ on January 24, 2014, 05:06:25 PM
I don't get it.

what don't you understand...

DevilzDemise

Quote from: Cooky on January 24, 2014, 05:07:54 PM
I don't get it.

He's pretty much saying instead of implementing your idea which is pretty much a design for a whole new item just for a melee weapon with a passive skill which is what your suggestion is. Why not just have it so that there is a passive skill that makes your gun do a melee bonus instead of shooting. Yes, i know i pretty much repeated what Cooky just said.

mygodZzZ

Quote from: DevilzDemise on January 24, 2014, 05:14:49 PM
Quote from: Cooky on January 24, 2014, 05:07:54 PM
I don't get it.

He's pretty much saying instead of implementing your idea which is pretty much a design for a whole new item just for a melee weapon with a passive skill which is what your suggestion is. Why not just have it so that there is a passive skill that makes your gun do a melee bonus instead of shooting. Yes, i know i pretty much repeated what Cooky just said.
I meant, what do you mean meele bonus?

Cooky

Quote from: mygodZzZ on January 24, 2014, 05:18:48 PM
I meant, what do you mean meele bonus?

gives higher melee damage and higher crit or something like that

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-