May 04, 2024, 06:16:55 PMLatest Member: 0ptipl3x137
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Story mode rankings

Story mode rankings

Started by mygodZzZ, January 25, 2014, 09:35:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mygodZzZ

In the rankings section add a "story mode rankings" that will show you how much you passed story mode, and who passed it the most, this will be a good idea based on the suggestion we've already got about adding a little prize for finishing Story mode..

what do you think?

qolderman

January 25, 2014, 10:01:12 AM #1 Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 01:33:53 PM by qolderman
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

jinhongzhu

I don't think this will really affect anything so why not? +1.

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

opuiq3

Quote from: jinhongzhu on January 25, 2014, 10:16:28 AM
I don't think this will really affect anything so why not? +1.

Yes, and it gives a purpose to story mode.
Personally I think there should be a prize if you beat at the levels.
Anyway
+1

^yw allie

mic99

Really is no point, as story mode is rarely played. I mean yeah it won't hurt anything but it seems so useless it doesn't make sense to add it.

Experiences

Quote from: mic99 on January 25, 2014, 12:55:40 PM
Really is no point, as story mode is rarely played. I mean yeah it won't hurt anything but it seems so useless it doesn't make sense to add it.

IGN: Rapidash/Experiences/Expeh.
=-Lvl 270-=

zid_master

thanks a lot Xx Itz Ian for the sign ^ .. :D

IGN: MasterOfBout
Guild: Redemption

Rossbach

January 25, 2014, 03:50:20 PM #7 Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 03:57:03 PM by Rossbach
Ranking by how far you get in it? But story is ez to complete. All you would need to do is beat it once. If it is done by total clears, that is just buu, waste of time. Ranking set by yet more endless grinders.

//Needs to have ranking done by who complete story the fastest. (Altho it would just be hackers, but oh well.)  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Godz

You said in the thornz suggestion topic:I don't know I think the one we got he's just fine.
And now you do a suggestion like this.
-1 anyways

mygodZzZ

As I said in my topic, if the idea of adding prizes to story mode will be active in story mode, it will make people play more story mode, and if alot gonna start playing story mode, why not make rankings?

mic99

Quote from: mygodZzZ on January 26, 2014, 06:37:26 AM
As I said in my topic, if the idea of adding prizes to story mode will be active in story mode, it will make people play more story mode, and if alot gonna start playing story mode, why not make rankings?

What item would it be? Nobody will play it if it's just a random drop, and something OP would be ridiculous (for obvious reasons) and I'd like to think the admins are trying to stay away from that, aside from event times. If it was a shitty/random drop from the Christmas event w/o reaper flags nobody would play it, because it takes so long to complete.

None of the other "tags" that we have release items. That's like giving items in race. Along with that if there was a "decent" item, it'd be played only to get the item and never be played again.

Cooky

Quote from: mic99 on January 26, 2014, 01:30:27 PM
What item would it be?

my idea (and ive already suggested it before) was for the story mode prize to be a 1 day cosmetic item like a liger head or something

restrict it so u can only win 1 per day

hur9

Cooky

mygodZzZ

Quote from: mic99 on January 26, 2014, 01:30:27 PM
Quote from: mygodZzZ on January 26, 2014, 06:37:26 AM

What item would it be? Nobody will play it if it's just a random drop, and something OP would be ridiculous (for obvious reasons) and I'd like to think the admins are trying to stay away from that, aside from event times. If it was a ****ty/random drop from the Christmas event w/o reaper flags nobody would play it, because it takes so long to complete.

None of the other "tags" that we have release items. That's like giving items in race. Along with that if there was a "decent" item, it'd be played only to get the item and never be played again.

Maybe 100k-1m gigas? (randomly)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-