May 04, 2024, 12:12:15 AMLatest Member: soaka455
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Starting package should be more plentiful

Starting package should be more plentiful

Started by JustRK, October 10, 2013, 03:44:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madprox

Quote from: Selene on October 10, 2013, 04:43:13 PM
Idea: When you make an account and choose your Bot type, you'll get the parts of the Bot type you have chosen in a box called "starter BOT".
Items come with it:

Level 1 parts; head, body, arms, shield, arm part.
Gun (level 1)
Random wing (1 day)
Random flags (1 day)
Coin head (1 day)
Lucky E.F (1 day)
10k Gigas
Random gift
I would say no to the random gift, and i would make the 1 day items last 3 days.
Why?
Because i have downloaded many games, logged in, tried it out for 1 hour, then have to go, and think of playing it again the day after, when i'd have more time.
3 days can still not get abused, imo.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Purple

Quote from: Madprox on October 10, 2013, 05:06:03 PM
Idea: When you make an account and choose your Bot type, you'll get the parts of the Bot type you have chosen in a box called "starter BOT".
Items come with it:

Gun (level 1)
Random wing (1 day)
Random flags (1 day)
Coin head (1 day)
Lucky E.F (1 day)
10k Gigas
Random gift
I would say no to the random gift, and i would make the 1 day items last 3 days.
Why?
Because i have downloaded many games, logged in, tried it out for 1 hour, then have to go, and think of playing it again the day after, when i'd have more time.
3 days can still not get abused, imo.

I would abuse 3 day coin items. Unless they can't be traded, in which case it's impossible to abuse.

^**** im special xd

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Iridion

Quote from: Purple on October 10, 2013, 03:56:02 PM
Even though I like the idea, I feel like it's a bad attempt at finding a solution for the problem.

The problem is players basically have to leech to level up. The exp scaling per level needs to be fixed, but I doubt the Admins are willing to put the time into fixing it.

THIS

THIS

THIS

this is the problem that afflict and afflicted bc everytime cept for the new beta

you fix this you can do all the sector update u want but until then the game will still be broken

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

mygodZzZ

I would suggest:

Wing (days up to you)
1 Flag (stats: random, Days up to you)
Coin head (by the players choice, days up to you)
1 week lucky aura (untradable) (for leechers)

1: Now you can leech Exp from high LvL'd rooms
2: LvL 1 Set wont be be Necessary because the Exp today will give you lvl 70 in 1 day
3: A Gift would be good if you get a gift once you're LvL 100 or something...

-Speedy-

Quote from: Allie on October 10, 2013, 04:20:39 PM
I agree.
This'll roll out in a couple patches when I release something I recently started working on.
never thought I see I agree lol

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Purple

If they were to give a gift it should be given after you reach a certain milestone. This is something that Maplestory did, and it made me put a TON of hours into that game. Coming back to the game and getting rewards after every so levels helps with the grind. Of course you can't completely compare the two since they're extremely different, but I still think that giving gear rewards would be nice at certain levels. Nothing big, but something to keep you going.

^**** im special xd

mygodZzZ

Quote from: Purple on October 10, 2013, 05:19:18 PM
If they were to give a gift it should be given after you reach a certain milestone. This is something that Maplestory did, and it made me put a TON of hours into that game. Coming back to the game and getting rewards after every so levels helps with the grind. Of course you can't completely compare the two since they're extremely different, but I still think that giving gear rewards would be nice at certain levels. Nothing big, but something to keep you going.
if you're already at it, i think we should get a prize for high lvls also, because after 20m Exp you should get a little something, idk what im sure you will come up with something...
It could be a prize every 10m Exp...

P.S: if you take this suggesting then we should get  all the prizes from 20m+

CyberSox

Quote from: Purple on October 10, 2013, 04:55:10 PM
Quote from: JustRK on October 10, 2013, 04:51:49 PM
Items come with it:
Gun (level 1)
Random wing (1 day)
Random flags (1 day)
Coin head (1 day)
Lucky E.F (1 day)
10k Gigas
Random gift

That's basically an in depth explanation of my idea. 10k gigs would cause poor players to continuously create and gift off the currency imho though. So everything minus that, we can keep that at 500-1000 and make them earn it since they accumulate at a moderate pace through game play and random donations. On top of what sox said unless clarified

Nobody would farm 10k gigas, you get so much more than that from one round of 172.

lvl 1s can't farm that, it is a lot for them

Socks.

JustRK

Quote from: CyberSox on October 10, 2013, 07:01:13 PM
Quote from: Purple on October 10, 2013, 04:55:10 PM
Quote from: JustRK on October 10, 2013, 04:51:49 PM
Items come with it:
Gun (level 1)
Random wing (1 day)
Random flags (1 day)
Coin head (1 day)
Lucky E.F (1 day)
10k Gigas
Random gift

That's basically an in depth explanation of my idea. 10k gigs would cause poor players to continuously create and gift off the currency imho though. So everything minus that, we can keep that at 500-1000 and make them earn it since they accumulate at a moderate pace through game play and random donations. On top of what sox said unless clarified

Nobody would farm 10k gigas, you get so much more than that from one round of 172.

lvl 1s can't farm that, it is a lot for them

you mean they can?  Honestly it takes a pro like 1:30 to finish 172 on hard which is not always available as opposed to a noob just gifting 10k to another account, deleting and creating which takes about 35-40 seconds, you can use a bot to repeat this sequence before you slept and by the time you wake up you'd have like several tens of millions. Let's not pretend hackers and botters are not prominent within the game atm.

just saying.

Purple

As far as i'm aware Allie checks the logs every single day, and I imagine that they log gifts. If that's true, then this wouldn't be a problem as it would be EXTREMELY obvious.

^**** im special xd

JustRK

Quote from: Purple on October 10, 2013, 07:27:04 PM
As far as i'm aware Allie checks the logs every single day, and I imagine that they log gifts. If that's true, then this wouldn't be a problem as it would be EXTREMELY obvious.

well this is why my original idea was to find an alternative to giving them the gigas to purchase these items so that we don't set up new players for that possibility. They don't know that and many of them don't know any better as this game attracts many younger teens / children who think it's just a game and any advantage they can get, many will take.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-