May 03, 2024, 04:57:10 AMLatest Member: Clydepaf
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Player Sponsored Events » Win a coin item of your choice!!

Win a coin item of your choice!!

Started by Energized, February 10, 2015, 03:39:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Energized

Quote from: medchiller on February 13, 2015, 01:08:54 PM
Is it when you try to gift the sharps 1 yr straight from the shop? If it is then try buying the sharps then sending it to him as a gift. If it doesn't work either way then it's really out of my hands, the only reason is says "Contact a GM" is because GM's were the admins in Bots. You could try sending me the gift with the IGN of the person you would like it to be sent to and I'll send it to them.
Yea, didn't think about doing that, I'll try that in a bit, thanks for your response <3

medchiller

February 13, 2015, 05:18:23 PM #16 Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 09:27:36 PM by medchiller
Hope it works! Don't know what's causing the problem but ill see if I can recreate it when I get home.

Edit: So was able to recreate the error. You most likely typed the name of the player wrong. As I just tried sending a merc to a non existant bot and it gave me the same error you specified. There might be 0 that look like O or I that look like L's. Make sure you spell it proper.

Energized

Quote from: medchiller on February 13, 2015, 05:18:23 PM
Hope it works! Don't know what's causing the problem but ill see if I can recreate it when I get home.

Edit: So was able to recreate the error. You most likely typed the name of the player wrong. As I just tried sending a merc to a non existant bot and it gave me the same error you specified. There might be 0 that look like O or I that look like L's. Make sure you spell it proper.
Still not working, tried spelling his name with "i" instead of "L" and "0" instead of "o".
We can trade, when will you be online qolderman?

medchiller

Uh derp didn't realize that you were actually trying to send it to qolderman as a bot. Thought you were sending it to the bot of the account qolderman. The reason you are getting and error is because qolderman's bot name is not qolderman. Don't know what it is as of now but in his post he said he wanted it sent to FM Cooky.

Energized

Rossbach

You can cheat to find his info out.

Searched for qolderman under account name in market and in his shop he name was Detrek.

After searching for Detrek in the rankings and clicking on his profile it proves that it was qol.

Ps. It is also in his sig.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Energized

February 14, 2015, 06:56:01 AM #21 Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 07:03:35 AM by Energized
Yea, it was my bad from the start, thought that qold was the one who won, turns out it was policia.
I'll send him the gift once I'm done with this League match, about 20 minutes.
Sorry for the confusion, everyone.

Energized

Quote from: policia2 on February 11, 2015, 08:32:29 PM
IGN: CL Zero
ITEM: Sharps merc 1 year
Are you sure that's your IGN?
It says, when I try to gift the Sharps merc for you that your bot doesn't exist.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-