May 20, 2024, 10:36:58 AMLatest Member: rakesh12
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » I just got charged 4 times in 2 days.

I just got charged 4 times in 2 days.

Started by Purple, April 06, 2013, 03:30:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple

For outstanding payments. Can you tell me what accounts the 4 memberships went to? Cause I should only be paying for 2. Mine and Shass'

^**** im special xd

Purple

Bump. Admin tell me what accounts the memberships goto or refund 2 of the payments. Or do both.

^**** im special xd

Yz

not sure you're still paying for shass i thought we cancelled that? if not, you can do it now she has 150 days or so
DISCORD killyzkill

Purple

Quote from: Yz on April 07, 2013, 01:26:57 AM
not sure you're still paying for shass i thought we cancelled that? if not, you can do it now she has 150 days or so

If im not paying for shass who the hell is the other payment going to O.o?

Anyway, bump. Tell me what accounts they went to & refund.

^**** im special xd

Purple

^**** im special xd

Purple

^**** im special xd

hur9

it will be good for asmit to get a refound.

Purple

^**** im special xd

Purple

damnit admins get off ur asses and reply

^**** im special xd

Purple

^**** im special xd

Rossbach

Omnomnom eating toast.

Xx Itz Ian

League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Purple

^**** im special xd

cybercjt

Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

Purple

Quote from: cybercjt on April 08, 2013, 11:31:05 AM
Allie loves her money  8)

Maybe you don't realize this but companys giving a refund is CHEAPER than having the user force the refund. I don't wanna force it, mostly cause i'll prolly be banned, but if they don't reply, **** it.

^**** im special xd

Allie

Gonna have to talk to Kenny on this one.
I was waiting to reply as I told him to reply to it multiple times - it's a result of something he did the other day.
He'll likely be able to reverse it - contact him in-game, as he seems to be blatantly ignoring the thread after several links from me.

Rossbach

Quote from: Allie on April 08, 2013, 05:55:47 PM
I was waiting to reply as I told him to reply to it multiple times - it's a result of something he did the other day.
He'll likely be able to reverse it - contact him in-game, as he seems to be blatantly ignoring the thread after several links from me.

LOL...

Kenny.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Purple

Quote from: Allie on April 08, 2013, 05:55:47 PM

I appreciate the reply.

Doubt i'll be logging in sometime today or tomorrow though, so i'll try to catch him on sometime this week.

^**** im special xd

cybercjt

Normal / Low

Yz

gotta have mah $10 for those pencils i always wanted
DISCORD killyzkill

Pokeh

why cant zg offer membership to staff

why
hwy
yhw

Yz

Quote from: Pokeh on April 09, 2013, 02:34:08 AM

why
hwy
yhw

staff didn't get anythin in acclaim l0l
DISCORD killyzkill

Allie

Quote from: Yz on April 09, 2013, 02:38:44 AM

why
hwy
yhw

thats..not the reason.

It's just too messy. If we promoted someone who already has membership, then it'd overwrite their paid membership and would screw up. Then when they are demoted/step down, they have the troubles of re-paying.

In our version of BOTS, staff get their own staff account. It's too late to do that here, unfortunately.

Yz

Quote from: Allie on April 09, 2013, 02:51:02 AM

why
hwy
yhw

thats..not the reason.

It's just too messy. If we promoted someone who already has membership, then it'd overwrite their paid membership and would screw up. Then when they are demoted/step down, they have the troubles of re-paying.

In our version of BOTS, staff get their own staff account. It's too late to do that here, unfortunately.

i..was just saying.
DISCORD killyzkill

Purple

I just tried to talk to kenny, he logged out. I assume he was afk and then just didn't see it cause some people were talking in lobby. I'll try 2 more times, by then i'll just refund it.

^**** im special xd

cybercjt

Normal / Low

Santa

l0l ill try refunding today sometime, can you give me the transaction id's, cuz i haven't a clue what outstanding payments are

Purple

Quote from: Santa on April 11, 2013, 05:18:31 PM
l0l ill try refunding today sometime, can you give me the transaction id's, cuz i haven't a clue what outstanding payments are

#2CH89129YY186324U
#7C134349FY589261Y
#1TR77268WE861123E

If I get charged again this month then paypal decided to charge me for 4 outstanding payments instead of 3, we'll have to see tho.

^**** im special xd

Santa

sorry about that, I think musa was also having a problem with subscriptions that were in suspended mode, it started saying "You owe kenneth bullock 12.50" every transaction that failed.  Not really sure why, but if it keeps doing the same thing, just contact PayPal and they can fix it usually.  I have refunded those, let me know if anymore pop up and I will refund those.

edit:
Also, you should check your subscriptions by logging into paypal, click on "My Money -> My Recurring Payments -> Update, then find all in suspended mode, and just cancel them, or any active ones you want to cancel aswell.

Ramk1ng

Quote from: Allie on April 09, 2013, 02:51:02 AM

why
hwy
yhw

thats..not the reason.

I am no staff or anything but do staff get anything as a reward for like doing half year being staff? Otherwise u might consider it by maybe giving staff who are around for half year maybe a item for choice out of zylon store? That should be possible?

Toast

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-