May 17, 2024, 09:44:22 PMLatest Member: Michealten
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » BC Events » Zylon Gaming's Newest Competition {Trailer}

Zylon Gaming's Newest Competition {Trailer}

Started by Allie, July 28, 2012, 10:38:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

July 28, 2012, 10:38:22 PM Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 11:45:42 PM by Allie
Hey guys, I'm gonna make this as short as I possibly can so we don't have any tl;drs. We at ZG think it's time for a new competition (unfortunately for the same group) for you guys, and this one will be as challenging as it is rewarding!

We at Zylon Gaming are looking for an official trailer. This will be featured on our homepage, on our updater, and uploaded on the Official Zylon Gaming YouTube. Remember that a trailer must be eye-grabbing and keep the viewers attention, so it should focus on the gameplay in a way that makes the viewer want to play the game themselves. Remember that they must be made after this date, so no entering previously created trailers.

The rewards are massively simple. Us administrators will judge your videos, and give it a rating /10. This will be judged harshly (our judgements won't be released, it'll be kept between us). The three highest videos will get a reward.

Each winner has a choice of three rewards.
First place: $50USD (must have paypal), 50$ worth of in-game items, or permanent membership (100$ value),
Second place: $30USD (must have paypal), 30$ worth of in-game items, or a one year membership (extended if already obtained, 40$ value).
Third place: $20USD (must have paypal), 20$ worth of in-game items, or six months worth of membership (extended if already obtained, 25$ value).

PM ZG Events your entries. All entries on this thread will be removed. You can reply your thoughts or that you submitted an entry only. If you PM ZG Events anything other than your entry, you will lose your rights to post or PM for the rest of the competition, which will be Sunday, August 12, 2012.

We hope to see your entries!

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Nucleaon

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

Meteor

I guess it's time I started working on videos again.

(click to show/hide)

Cooky

DoubleZero

The time where I wished I learned to edit years go..

Cooky

and after about 72 hours of brainstorming I am now prepared to begin making my trailer

8)

Allie

Come on guys, we're looking for more entries.

zomniethe4

Zom

Nucleaon

With only me cooky and maybe Zom. You probably be top 3. ;/ Don't feel demotivated.

IGNs:

Toast

Quote from: nanak tatum on August 04, 2012, 01:45:45 AM
LOL ZOM I would try to maybe think about attempting to make a trailer except theres no point because it wont even make top 3.

Doesn't hurt to try.

Zack66775

Well I have little experience editing but I will give this a shot and try and come out with a decent video. I would like to know though if there are any specifics you're looking for in the video and if anyone is willing to give help.

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

Nucleaon

^Neither do I, but I came up with a pretty decent trailer considering it took me like an hour to figure out what I was doing.

IGNs:

Cooky

Meteor

(click to show/hide)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-