May 03, 2024, 09:54:53 PMLatest Member: soaka455
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » Christmas Event prizes better suck ass

Christmas Event prizes better suck ass

Started by Cooky, December 28, 2012, 10:38:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

December 28, 2012, 10:38:32 AM Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 10:38:44 AM by Cooky

this event is impossible for low level players to complete

im lvl 167 and experienced with this game a lot and I cant beat ANY of the mods, GMs or admins on any map besides holodeck. And so far every mod I ask says they refuse to play on holodeck and will ONLY play on flop. Some tell me to 'wait till they are red hp then attack' yea well that might work if only people werent out in a frenzy to kill me right from the start because they need to get their 20/20 players killed. Maybe it should have been JUST kill staff so then people could play as a team vs the staff member and try to be the one to land the last hit.

if the christmas event prizes are awesome and borderline overpowered its going to be the most retarded thing ever because only high level players will get them which is unfair to the low level players

boutcheetahz

Quote from: Cooky on December 28, 2012, 10:38:32 AM

this event is impossible for low level players to complete

im lvl 167 and experienced with this game a lot and I cant beat ANY of the mods, GMs or admins on any map besides holodeck. And so far every mod I ask says they refuse to play on holodeck and will ONLY play on flop. Some tell me to 'wait till they are red hp then attack' yea well that might work if only people werent out in a frenzy to kill me right from the start because they need to get their 20/20 players killed. Maybe it should have been JUST kill staff so then people could play as a team vs the staff member and try to be the one to land the last hit.

if the christmas event prizes are awesome and borderline overpowered its going to be the most retarded thing ever because only high level players will get them which is unfair to the low level players
High level players deserve it don't they? They worked hard to level up anyways.

It should serve as something for low level players to grind in sector so that in the next event, they get moar prizes. It also avoids farming the event prizes. When you JUST kill staff, all people the staff play with get the prizes, how easy can it be to make an alt and join the team. Now I got many accounts with borderline overpowered items.
IGN(High): HateDark
IGN(Low): LoveLight

Cooky

Quote from: boutcheetahz on December 28, 2012, 10:43:45 AM
Now I got many accounts with borderline overpowered items.
just make the rewards non trade or giftable

boutcheetahz

Quote from: Cooky on December 28, 2012, 10:45:11 AM
Quote from: boutcheetahz on December 28, 2012, 10:43:45 AM
Now I got many accounts with borderline overpowered items.
just make the rewards non trade or giftable
What if the low levels don't get it today, they might want to buy it when they get rich. And those who join after the event, they can't get it without spending money, unless they don't sell it in Zylon Shop/wherever. Not to mention that there were already free gifts everyday for all accounts(not just levels), that's pretty much already.

hawk5005

December 28, 2012, 12:08:51 PM #4 Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 12:09:28 PM by hawk5005
Yeah, make it only people vs staff so they gang us even more.
Do you even know what it means for us to play this week?
10-20 whispers every few seconds from different people telling us to let them kill us. In every single room you go, everyone attacks you, if you make a room, it gets filled in a matter of seconds and everyone is only after you.
Stop complaining and do something about it.
You keep complaining about your low level yet you never grind. There are people who joined last month and are now lvl 221.
Also, "I'm experience with this game". Is that so? Because there are people below lvl 150 who can kill us. They are the ones that have a lot of experience. If you'd pvp more you'd learn how to fight and manage to survive in a ffa as a low level.
And no, it's not impossible for low levels, because as I said, there are people around lvl 100 who managed to complete this event without begging for a kill.

Cooky

December 28, 2012, 12:13:39 PM #5 Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 12:15:38 PM by Cooky
Quote from: hawk5005 on December 28, 2012, 12:08:51 PM
10-20 whispers every few seconds from different people telling us to let them kill us. In every single room you go, everyone attacks you, if you make a room, it gets filled in a matter of seconds and everyone is only after you.
Not sure how this is at all relevant to the issue at hand of low levels being unable to complete the event fairly

QuoteStop complaining and do something about it.
You keep complaining about your low level yet you never grind. There are people who joined last month and are now lvl 221.
I never complained about my low level  :-\  I complained thats its too hard for low levels to complete this event. Theres a big difference.

QuoteAlso, "I'm experience with this game". Is that so? Because there are people below lvl 150 who can kill us. They are the ones that have a lot of experience. If you'd pvp more you'd learn how to fight and manage to survive in a ffa as a low level.
And no, it's not impossible for low levels, because as I said, there are people around lvl 100 who managed to complete this event without begging for a kill.

For some reason you felt the need to attack me and my lack of skill.. smh

The fact remains.. no matter how much experience or skill level.. a low leveled player has no chance of completing this event and I feel its not fair

hawk5005

Sigh. You took every part of my post and thought it meant something else.
Let me explain.
Quote from: Cooky on December 28, 2012, 10:38:32 AMMaybe it should have been JUST kill staff so then people could play as a team vs the staff member and try to be the one to land the last hit.
Yeah, make it only people vs staff so they gang us even more.
10-20 whispers every few seconds from different people telling us to let them kill us. In every single room you go, everyone attacks you, if you make a room, it gets filled in a matter of seconds and everyone is only after you. Meaning, that would be even worse for us.

Quote from: Cooky on December 28, 2012, 10:38:32 AMthis event is impossible for low level players to complete
It's not impossible for low levels, there are people around lvl 100 who managed to complete this event without begging for a kill.

Quote from: Cooky on December 28, 2012, 10:38:32 AMim lvl 167 and experienced with this game a lot and I cant beat ANY of the mods
Is that so? Because there are people below lvl 150 who can kill us. They are the ones that have a lot of experience. If you'd pvp more you'd learn how to fight and manage to survive in a ffa as a low level.

Quote from: Cooky on December 28, 2012, 10:38:32 AMonly high level players will get them which is unfair to the low level players

MagicXR

This event was hard as **** so they better be good....

boutcheetahz

Quote from: Cooky on December 28, 2012, 12:13:39 PM
Quote from: hawk5005 on December 28, 2012, 12:08:51 PM
Not sure how this is at all relevant to the issue at hand of low levels being unable to complete the event fairly

QuoteStop complaining and do something about it.
I never complained about my low level  :-\  I complained thats its too hard for low levels to complete this event. Theres a big difference.

QuoteAlso, "I'm experience with this game". Is that so? Because there are people below lvl 150 who can kill us. They are the ones that have a lot of experience. If you'd pvp more you'd learn how to fight and manage to survive in a ffa as a low level.

For some reason you felt the need to attack me and my lack of skill.. smh

The fact remains.. no matter how much experience or skill level.. a low leveled player has no chance of completing this event and I feel its not fair
It is fair, you are not restricted to level up. Not only is it easy to level up but easier since you can easily leech. If they can't do the event then they don't deserve the prize, that's all.

Cooky

Quote from: MagicXR on December 28, 2012, 12:22:29 PM
This event was hard as **** so they better be good....
Im actually starting to see it from this view now..

if the event is so hard it seems unfair if prizes are not good

I change my mind.. I hope the prizes are good

and hawk.. "some players around lvl 100 can kill us"  does not counteract the fact of "low levels cannot complete this event". Could a lvl 1 kill you? a lvl 10? a lvl 20? a lvl 30? a lvl 40? a lvl 50? etc. no no no no and no

Allie

Let's let all the 221s and all their alts complete this event.
No, you're retarded and wrong.

Selene

Meteor

(click to show/hide)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-