May 03, 2024, 09:48:05 PMLatest Member: soaka455

Why ?

Started by mo9, December 24, 2012, 01:39:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

None of your post made any sense. At all.
But, I will tell you one thing that's pretty on topic. I am less lenient on those I feel are only negative on the community. You're one of those people. As was Dewo. There is no rule for being a negative asshole, but unless you're corr you usually hit one of the punishable rocks eventually.

mo9

and which rock did dewo hit ?
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Cooky

Quote from: mo9 on December 24, 2012, 03:57:27 PM
he was complaining about staff or something.. they told him to stop

he made a thread about it

they told him not to make another thread about it or 1 month mute

then he made another

and got muted for 1 month

mo9

so feedback is against the rules ?

vv secks box

Cooky

Quote from: mo9 on December 24, 2012, 03:59:47 PM
I will let Allie answer that as I am curious as well

123bomb123

how about we stop the h8 and enjoy everyone, especially dat sixy midget yz
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

lara538

December 24, 2012, 04:44:43 PM #21 Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 04:51:47 PM by lara538

quote author=Cooky link=topic=36366.msg344232#msg344232 date=1356375550]
Quote from: mo9 on December 24, 2012, 03:57:27 PM
he was complaining about staff or something.. they told him to stop

he made a thread about it

they told him not to make another thread about it or 1 month mute

then he made another

and got muted for 1 month
[/quote]

Keep making "feedback" threads and when staff tell him to stop he dont stop isnt feedback in my opinion.
And if u say to some1 Are u blind? or something like this how this isnt offensive? In my opinion its even more offensive than call selene a "slow one".
After Allie  answer ur question or if he dont even answer(in what i dont see a problem) this should be locked.I dont know if u are from ZeaL and i dont know ZeaL other players well but my current impression of u is that u are a troublemaker and this can be considered a troublemaker thread(so locked or removed?)
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

Allie

Quote from: Cooky on December 24, 2012, 04:00:53 PM
I will let Allie answer that as I am curious as well

It wasn't feedback. Dewo answered a question, and because he did not like the answer, he pressed for more information. That is his fault -- he was given plain, fair warning, and even after reading the warning, he did it anyway. I even gave him a third chance by deleting his thread before Zero saw it, but he remade it anyway.

mo9

calling someone blind isn't offensive .-.
and we dewo doesn't have to do as he is told by zero or selene they don't have any authority over him as long as he isn't breaking the rules

and again i repeat calling selene slow isn't enough for a mute 

vv secks box

123bomb123

mo9, more like slo9.

Ross calls everyone slow.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Santa

If you don't like it, here is the door sir.

Selene

December 24, 2012, 06:04:12 PM #26 Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 06:05:37 PM by Selene
Please stop going off-topic. Kenny and Iri.

Post removed.

Yz

holy shit dude just like itold corr

if you get WARNED NOT TO DO SOMETHING, you're gonna get muted IF YOU DO IT AGAIN
DISCORD killyzkill

ZeroUH

Quote from: mo9 on December 24, 2012, 04:48:40 PM
and we dewo doesn't have to do as he is told by zero or selene they don't have any authority over him as long as he isn't breaking the rules

I have. If a kid is running around a store and he is disturbing other people, the security can do something about it, even if he isn't breaking any rule or something. This is valid here. Take my words more srsly when I ask to stop, because I'm not that kind of the person who asks 3 or 4 times, in special if you are a trouble maker. And he is not muted because his little insults. Dewo should learn when he must be quiet, like a looooooot of people here. Wanna join Dewo or can we leave this since it will just cause more trouble?

Selene

December 24, 2012, 09:00:57 PM #29 Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 09:13:49 PM by Selene
Quote from: mo9 on December 24, 2012, 04:48:40 PM

It might not be offensive to you, but maybe Zero finds it offensive. Dewo insulted Zero and I, didn't listen to the both of us when we told him to stop making these topics. We gave him so many chances and he just ruined it and got him self muted. I agree with Allie that ZeaL is all made of trouble makers. I bet you that sometime in 2013 one of you will be IP banned. He has been causing trouble for a while now. No point in arguing about this because its just going to get you muted like Corr, Dewo and DarkShadow.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-