opuiq3

Does anyone know any good strategies for getting 219 T3
I need T3 for my ram, he has nothing good lol

^yw allie

DevilzDemise

Quote from: opuiq3 on January 23, 2014, 08:37:33 PM
Does anyone know any good strategies for getting 219 T3
I need T3 for my ram, he has nothing good lol

get rt1 and makes t3 piece of cake :"). Well after that it just depends on luck.

But sector seargents or w/e, i just lure round combo, rushII w/e usually, same with bubbleboy and put a dh in the glitch spot up top. then codes just jump around to spread them out a little bit, then just slowly be patient and lure one/two at a time and code combo them (block after he spins at you then combo, if you didn't already know). Then kows just let them pile up chasing your merc, and combo about 4-5 at a time, that way when they hit you your gaining as much health as you lose. Basic nub strategy for me. It works though.

Cooky

Reviax

I think Devilz summed it up fairly well. I'd just like to add that you should try keeping track of the time that passes once you get to the Kowbats. If they turn around and drill you all at the same time while you're busy comboing, they'll be killing you faster than you can heal.

I recall Ross saying that Kowbat uses the drill every 12 seconds (I think it was 12? Forgot and can't find post) and that the explosion attack happens after three drills.

Rossbach

Quote from: Rossbach on November 13, 2013, 05:33:37 PM
Kow's drill is every 12 seconds, Fire atk is every 38? seconds ( basically 3 drills.)  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Thornz

Lol @ Cooky, pretty sure everyone does that for 219, including staff.  I believe I was actually the one that taught Devilz this strategy for t3 XD

Well, not really "taught" since it's easy to figure it out, but yeah.

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

medchiller

Cooky is right. It is nonetheless a glitch and shouldn't be done, yes Ik many many people do it. Please don't encourage it. ;)

Iridion

Quote from: Rossbach on January 24, 2014, 02:34:31 AM
Quote from: Rossbach on November 13, 2013, 05:33:37 PM
Kow's drill is every 12 seconds, Fire atk is every 38? seconds ( basically 3 drills.)  ::)
you are scary

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-