May 03, 2024, 07:25:37 PMLatest Member: soaka455
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Lots of Suggestions

Lots of Suggestions

Started by CyberSox, December 07, 2011, 05:09:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CyberSox

Kay i got a few:

1) Renamable stashes - don't you hate it when your in a hurry as evil met is gunna start the game without you and you need something? and you get to the shop and remember you left it in a stash? and then you search through every single one because you forgot where you left your shite in? and finally you find what you need, only to find met has started.

Basically, the idea is that you can rename your stashes, so you can have say one for electra, one for skills+transes, one for bladium, one for event rares/normal rares and one for other stuff? i think it would be quite useful :)

2) Stakes - you can add a stake to the room. basically (idk how it might work but heres an example) if the room has {stake} tag, slot 8 will be auto closed an displays what is on stake. you can add stuff to the stake an so can other people. when you are all happy you can press rdy..an quite simply the winner gets all (maybe restict it to coins gigas an bs only if ya want just another idea)

3) No trans - A simple room tag {nt} to restrict transing of the bots..quite simple

4) no drops (pvp) - Another room tag for pvp {nd} that no hp or trans ups drop (useful for flopping)

5) kay this is ma last idea (for now) an it has some ups an downs but its just an idea :) K so its sort of a new type of game mode, but for base. I see that popularity of base has dropped a bit, so here is the idea. For a base room, you have the room tag {em}, enable mobs. This is where all the players are on a base team against mobs, and the base rules are as normal, an you each get 5 lives an stuff. to add variety maybe you could make it {emx} where x is a number 1-5. 1 is the easiest, 5 is the hardest, so its basically base vs mobs with different difficulty settings.

Feel free to attack my ideas an prove to me they are rubbish :)

-socks

Socks.

Yz

1- not possible
2- suggested many times before :P
3- no comment
4- no comment
5- really dont think its possible its been suggested before as like a survival mode alternative
DISCORD killyzkill

CyberSox

Quote from: Yz on December 07, 2011, 05:11:09 PM
1- not possible
2- suggested many times before :P
3- no comment
4- no comment
5- really dont think its possible its been suggested before as like a survival mode alternative

1- thought not :p
2- ya ik i wanted 5 ones so i copied umad?
3&4 - ....
5- ya kinda but you have to destroy their base instead of survive, so you can still win it..idk if its possible but might be epic if it is

Socks.

Yz

1- lolk
2- you got no idea how mad i am i just punched the sky
3&4- !!!
5- idk i asked allie before and i don't remember getting a good answer, but yeah it'd be the best thing in existence of bots if it worked
DISCORD killyzkill

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

sirhamtaro

Poke already suggested 4.

-.-

CyberSox

Socks.

Pokeh

Quote from: sirhamtaro on December 07, 2011, 05:29:34 PM
Poke already suggested 4.

-.-

My topic should be the official suggestion topic since it covers 90% of the suggestions that are implementable and have already been posted. >_>

Santa

#1 is simple to do, but theres not enough stashes to do that, also, you can do it yourself by modifying the gui images for stash tabs :3

Pokeh

Quote from: Santa on December 07, 2011, 09:53:50 PM
#1 is simple to do, but theres not enough stashes to do that, also, you can do it yourself by modifying the gui images for stash tabs :3

wtf wat about my topic D:<

Shadow

It would be cool to have a wager command for room names.  That way you can earn more bs faster >:D lol.  I always wanted to have a room where people bet gigas, coins, and bs and shit.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-