May 09, 2024, 03:17:46 PMLatest Member: LuellaKend
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » Bout doesn't start

Bout doesn't start

Started by K3vm4n, February 23, 2012, 02:18:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K3vm4n

I downloaded the game and installed it ran the updater till it finished. My firewall and Antivir are turned off. The problem is when i press the start button the updater closes and nothing else happen. No Error message or anything. :S

KillerPig

Quote from: KillerPig on February 23, 2012, 02:35:08 PM
Problem 4

Problem: I press start on the updater, the client runs without showing the ZylonShield Splash Screen.

Solution: You need to install this and this

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

K3vm4n

i already have both of those but it still doesnt work

NeoKiller

Leave antivirus and firewall closed and reinstall the game.
Also try running as admin.

K3vm4n

i have both of and reinstalled even redownloaded it but there still wont come anything

Santa

Hello, please install Team Viewer (www.teamviewer.com), and PM me the ID / Pass when I'm online, and I will be happy to assist you.

Thanks,
~RedEyes.

K3vm4n

k normaly i dont like someone else at my pc but if its the only way. But maybe tomorrow or so no time today anymore

K3vm4n

im sorry i have no time today cause im gonna go on a ski trip with ma schoolclass for a week so could we continue this in a week ?

wes2459

I have the same problem! =( Sanata! Teamview me? PLEASE! lol
-Darkthrone

Santa

Hello, please re-download the setup, the one that was on the website was corrupt before.  This one should work for you.

K3vm4n

with the new downloaded setup it works for me thx :)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-