May 09, 2024, 09:04:44 AMLatest Member: Avast
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » NORTON IS PISSING ME OFF!!

NORTON IS PISSING ME OFF!!

Started by grant748, March 03, 2012, 04:09:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grant748

zylongshield.dll keeps getting blocked from norton... i kept trying to reinstall and restart my computer but norton still keeps blocking it, making me not able to bc... help me santa!

Scythe

March 03, 2012, 04:16:50 AM #1 Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 04:20:19 AM by Scythe
Open Norton,Goto "Settings" on top,Find "Antivirus and SONAR Exclusions
Press configure on "items to exclude from SONAR detection" then direct it to your boutcheetah folder
Do the same to "Item to exclude from scan"

Edit: Also find "Remove risks automatically" to OFF and "Remove risk when i am away" to OFF
Don't think, feel

grant748

still blocking zylonshield.dll, how do u unblock it?

Santa

I do not have norton installed, but there should be an exceptions list that you can add the entire folder of boutcheetah to.  Once you do that, norton will no longer detect anything in said folder.  If the client does not work after you have added the exception for it, then reinstall it.

If you still need further assistance with this issue, simply install teamviewer (www.teamviewer.com), and PM me the ID/Pass when I'm online.

Thanks,
~RedEyes.

Santa

Gramps

Norton sucks anyway, i'd remove it and use something else.

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Santa

Quote from: Gramps on March 03, 2012, 09:24:27 AM
Norton sucks anyway, i'd remove it and use something else.

if this was facebook, i would totally like that post.  ;D

Rossbach

March 04, 2012, 06:55:22 PM #8 Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 06:55:38 PM by Rossbach
Avast > all. Srs get Avast.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Centurion

HEY, THE NORTON HAS A BLOCKING A SETUP BECAUSE HE SCAN A TROJAN FROM A GUARD SHILD OFF THE GAME. THE GAME HAVE A TROJAN GENRE MAN!!!!!! THIS BROUGHT MY COMPUTER, THEY MUST END WHIT THIS... PLEASE, HELP ME!!! >:(

Santa

Do as I instructed grant to do above.  That will resolve your issues.

Thanks,
~RedEyes.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-