May 13, 2024, 07:17:43 AMLatest Member: kimchansol
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Something we in Zylon Gaming are considering

Something we in Zylon Gaming are considering

Started by Allie, April 08, 2012, 04:09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeoKiller

April 17, 2012, 06:08:37 PM #285 Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 06:09:06 PM by NeoKiller
Quote from: mhj on April 17, 2012, 06:03:52 PM
Quote from: Dillh on April 17, 2012, 06:00:33 PM
Quote from: mhj on April 17, 2012, 05:56:21 PM
Quote from: Dillh on April 17, 2012, 05:42:27 PM
I am going to have so much fun when bots comes out, too bad I have exams and stuff in the next 3 months. :(
You're so silly, exams will give us extra time! No school for like 2 weeks. The exams are giving me extra time but 'more' stress.

But I want to pass at school, so that I can go to collage. I do 2 hours studying most nights, if I can keep it up I will go to collage.
You won't be studying for 24 hours every day Diller.. I'll be studying for like 5-6 hours every day in our study period (which we are doing at home), that will be more than enough to get decent grades and it will be using less time than usual in school.
Yea but studying and BC aren't the only 2 activities I guess.
There is also time needed for friends/family maybe some hobbys, too.

Your logic fails if you think that there is always enough time to play BC only because he doesn't need to study the whole day.

Pokeh

Dillh

True, I do have other things that need to be done.,but I will just do as much as possible, so that I get my grades are up to standards, i have Friday,Saturday and Sunday to do my gaming mainly.I pop on during the week, to say "hello" to guys and have a few games. but once this is over I can concentrate on what I do best and enjoy doing and that is playing Bout Cheetah.
PT Dillh (Steveroseik-) | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |

oliv3r92

Quote from: Dillh on April 17, 2012, 06:14:40 PM
True, I do have other things that need to be done.,but I will just do as much as possible, so that I get my grades are up to standards, i have Friday,Saturday and Sunday to do my gaming mainly.I pop on during the week, to say "hello" to guys and have a few games. but once this is over I can concentrate on what I do best and enjoy doing and that is playing Bout Cheetah.
you will be missed :(
[

Meteor

< Never studies and always has time for real life and pc. 8)

(click to show/hide)

Meta

i feel like i've been left out of this beta :/ meh

Dillh

Quote from: oliv3r92 on April 17, 2012, 06:42:37 PM
Quote from: Dillh on April 17, 2012, 06:14:40 PM
you will be missed :(

I am not leaving bro, I am still going to playing and be in the community. I am just going to have to spend a bit more time studying rather than playing all week.

NeoKiller

Quote from: Meteor on April 17, 2012, 06:56:21 PM
Yeah but you're not finishing school this year, I was like you until the 10th class, too.
But now things got way more serious as I got to apply for a job with these year's marks.

Meta

what does school have to do with any of this?

Dillh

Quote from: Meta on April 17, 2012, 07:02:10 PM

Sorry that  this went to being off topic.

Toast

Allie and Kenny, I love you. OLD BOTS IS MAKING A RETURN!  :D

Rossbach

Quote from: Meta on April 17, 2012, 07:02:10 PM

It actually does have some relevence to do with this. 0-o

Also yeh we should all congratz Allie and Kenny makeing this.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Nucleaon

Quote from: Meteor on April 17, 2012, 06:56:21 PM
Still maintains decent GPA.

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

the1ofall

:)im so exited hope it get soon on wooot cant wait to play bots again
kenny/allie i worship you 2 great job great job

greeetz

the1ofall

Just tried http://clashofclanshelper.com/ - I got free Clash of Clans gems here! Get yous too in less than two minutes!! Everybody is already using free gems from here.(fdb4MDW52s)

Pokeh

yay got temp internet.

and gratz on 6k posts alliee

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-