May 07, 2024, 01:28:19 PMLatest Member: Charlescoumb

Wuzzup!

Started by Strumner, December 03, 2013, 05:38:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strumner

Hi, I'm Strumner but if you want you can call me Strummy or Toma.

Back in about '06 or '07, I dunno, I used to play Bots as a religion. I could only play at my grandmother's house since her pc was completely clean so it ran smoothly. I never made it past level 75 since leveling back then wasn't the easiest thing but you'll probably find me sitting there in a lobby waiting for a high level to carry me hardcore.
Don't really have much else to say but if you want to ask me ANYTHING, I'm 99.99% certain I'll answer. Answering questions isn't that bad for me but explaining is another thing. 
Let your roar bring them to their knees.

Cooky

Welcome to Bout Cheetah! If you have any questions you can ask me or other staff  :D

JustRK

Welcome to bc  :)

will probably see each other in game at some point. hope you enjoy your stay.

ghostkid17

Quote from: Cooky on December 03, 2013, 05:39:47 PM
Welcome to Bout Cheetah! If you have any questions you can ask me or other staff  :D
This^ Welcome to the game ;D
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

mic99

Welcome to BoutCheetah

Selene

Helix-Live

Guess I'll be visiting you shortly ehehe

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Materger

Welcome to the BoutCheetah forums good sir, if you have any questions feel free to ask a staff member or qolderman.Never ask bombz for anything, unless its free items. Feel free to ask me any questions via PM.

;D

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

hur9

Quote from: Materger on December 03, 2013, 11:33:14 PM
Welcome to the BoutCheetah forums good sir, if you have any questions feel free to ask a staff member or qolderman.Never ask bombz for anything, unless its free items. Feel free to ask me any questions via PM.

;D
also you can askme ask me anything you want

opuiq3

Welcome to the game. Also make sure you have a shrine dedicated to "Lamp the protector of all good"  by the end of your first week at BC
Have fun  :)

^yw allie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-