May 06, 2024, 03:30:52 PMLatest Member: dlsdo0104

Joe Tuber

Started by Optimism, March 17, 2011, 01:39:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe Tuber

Quote from: Xrow on March 17, 2011, 03:51:12 AM
THEY SAID YOU WERE DEAD!

Did people actually think I was dead?

Quote from: OptimismHe was one of the few who founded BOTS!! Wiki back in the day.

Well, since there's already been some confusion about this, I guess I should clarify. Some people read this and thought that I was one of the founders of the actual game Bots, which is not true. I started playing in August 06, sometime during the middle of the open beta, I believe. I most definitely didn't found the game. Secondly, while I was somewhat involved in the Bots Wiki, I actually wasn't one of the founders. I did, however, write the longest existing article. I believe my personal page was 11,000 characters long.

Quote from: Surgeypurgeynice connection shiftfter...

Heh, probably not much worse than my connection was when I played yesterday. I was at my friend's house, playing on my laptop using his wireless connection while he did the same on his laptop. Meanwhile, a third friend was playing Halo matchmaking online, meaning that altogether, we must'= have had an awful connection. I was getting chained left and right (NOT fair against a low-level like myself).

Anyways, that's all for now. Tuber out.

Optimism

March 19, 2011, 09:51:03 PM #31 Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 09:51:14 PM by Optimism
I strictly meant you were one of the first to take part in BOTS!! Wiki, not found BOTS!! itself >.>.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Joe Tuber

Quote from: Optimism on March 19, 2011, 09:51:03 PM
I strictly meant you were one of the first to take part in BOTS!! Wiki, not found BOTS!! itself >.>.

That's probably true.

Allie

Quote from: Joe Tuber on March 19, 2011, 09:37:54 PM
Quote from: Xrow on March 17, 2011, 03:51:12 AM
THEY SAID YOU WERE DEAD!

Did people actually think I was dead?

People thought Opti was dead because he made a thread about going to Japan a week before Japan had its earthquake/tsunami and he went inactive for 2weeks after making that thread (so he was inactive for a week after the earthquake/tsunami occured).

Optimism

- Opti -
- Retired -

zomniethe4

Dammit, still love you though opto.

Zom

Shadow

How unfortunate....
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Optimism

- Opti -
- Retired -

Jeffalo13

Quote from: Optimism on March 20, 2011, 08:48:27 PM
lol :).

"American college student, Tyler Noob, has been found dead after one day of being under rubble from a house.  Let the world rejoice!"
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Meta

Quote from: Optimism on March 20, 2011, 02:12:56 PM
I live!

>.>

-_-

i had the party ready and everything.... i popped a bottle for no reason >_____>

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-