May 22, 2024, 12:03:29 AMLatest Member: mtaletbwow
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Player Sponsored Events » Help a noob, win 20m!

Help a noob, win 20m!

Started by Thornz, January 16, 2014, 02:57:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thornz

January 16, 2014, 02:57:22 AM Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 03:23:07 PM by Thornz
So I thought of a fun, fair event that everyone can participate in: collect as many hugs as you can!

Here's how it works.

Find people in-game who are willing to do a "hug trade" with you. Gift them some sort of item, and ask that they send you a useless gift (such as 10 gigas) titled "hug".  The point of this would be to find random low level characters that would actually benefit from said item, but I can't really control that. Every hug will count as 1 entry to win the acc described below:

Lv 225(233 with member)
Full RT1
Full t3 set

PRIZE HAS CHANGED TO 20m

Like I said, the main idea of this event is to try and spread some good items to nooby characters. I ask that the items be actually useful, but like I said, I cannot monitor what you send so plz use the honor system ;).  If you can manage to get ppl to give you a few hug, so be it, but you're missing the point if you do XD

When you're done collecting hugs, post a SS of your gift box with all the hugs as proof. You may post multiple photos if you need to, but plz send your pics all at once so my job is easier.

Rules
Each hug must be from a unique (different) person
You will be limited to 20 entries to win, regardless of how many hugs you receive
Try not to use your friends to give you free hugs

Plz don't abuse the event. Actually help some noobs out ;)

Good luck! If you have any suggestions, post them here....

This event will end on Monday the 20th at 12am PST
If I don't feel that enough people have entered, this event will be cancelled and rescheduled for a later date

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Thornz

Quote from: nanak tatum on January 16, 2014, 03:06:02 AM
Quote from: Thornz on January 16, 2014, 02:57:22 AM
So I thought of a fun, fair event that everyone can participate in: collect as many hugs as you can!

Here's how it works.

Find people in-game who are willing to do a "hug trade" with you. Gift them some sort of item, and ask that they send you a useless gift (such as 10 gigas) titled "hug".  The point of this would be to find random low level characters that would actually benefit from said item, but I can't really control that. Every hug will count as 1 entry to win the acc described below:

Lv 225(233 with member)
Full RT1
Full t3 set

Like I said, the main idea of this event is to try and spread some good items to nooby characters. I ask that the items be actually useful, but like I said, I cannot monitor what you send so plz use the honor system ;).  If you can manage to get ppl to give you a few hug, so be it, but you're missing the point if you do XD

When you're done collecting hugs, post a SS of your gift box with all the hugs as proof. You may post multiple photos if you need to, but plz send your pics all at once so my job is easier.

Rules
Each hug must be from a unique (different) person
You will be limited to 20 entries to win, regardless of how many hugs you receive
Try not to use your friends to give you free hugs

Plz don't abuse the event. Actually help some noobs out ;)

Good luck! If you have any suggestions, post them here....

This event will end on Monday the 20th at 12am PST

Are you sure you want to give a 225+ with rt1 and t3 account away based on the honor system?

Basically it's just a raffle, but to enter, you have to help out some noobs. I figured it was a nice twist on just having everyone enter and drawing a winner (oh so boring XP)

Not pants

Cooky

So how do you decide the winner?

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Thornz

Quote from: Cooky on January 16, 2014, 09:46:26 AM
So how do you decide the winner?

It's a raffle, but unfortunately something came up and I am going to have to change the prize to 20m. I have a good friend who needs the acc ATM. I'll do something with it later.

Not pants

DevilzDemise

Example^^: I expect lots of hugs from you strangers and il be sending them back;) <3.

Thornz

Quote from: DevilzDemise on January 16, 2014, 03:43:48 PM

Example^^: I expect lots of hugs from you strangers and il be sending them back;) <3.

Lol hugs from yourself don't count though XD

Not pants

DevilzDemise

Quote from: Thornz on January 16, 2014, 03:59:40 PM
Quote from: DevilzDemise on January 16, 2014, 03:43:48 PM

Lol hugs from yourself don't count though XD

aha ik ik, i mean this is how it should be layed out for when i recieve them;) P.S Send me a hug and win yourself a free +4 item

Thornz

This event has been cancelled due to the fact that nobody wanted to help noobs apparently XD

Not pants

DevilzDemise

Quote from: Thornz on January 23, 2014, 01:19:45 AM
This event has been cancelled due to the fact that nobody wanted to help noobs apparently XD

oh i've got my ss, just nobody else posted. So i thought i'd keep it for when event re-opens if it ever does ha.

Cooky

Quote from: Thornz on January 23, 2014, 01:19:45 AM

in a situation like this I would not say the event is cancelled, but rather that there was no winner

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-