May 22, 2024, 04:02:25 AMLatest Member: tango
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » GFX » Dat GFX Shop [Dii, Mo, Nuc, Pig, Toast (soon)] MOST EPIC SHOP ON BC

Dat GFX Shop [Dii, Mo, Nuc, Pig, Toast (soon)] MOST EPIC SHOP ON BC

Started by Toast, July 18, 2012, 09:59:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sasuke6548

IGN: -Sasuke
Type of art [Sig, Avvy, UB, Banner]: Sig
Style: anything that looks best
Text: Sasuke
Anything else?: Sasuke shippuden!!

UnderYou

Ign | Diesel
Lv | ???
Guild | Morbid
Specialty | Sector

Yoshi91

Sent my gigas again.... It said successful this time so avy pl0x

Nucleaon

Quote from: UnderYou on August 05, 2012, 01:21:50 PM
I payed first but didnt get nothing :(
You have 6 requests. were gonna post them all together.

text was hard :C

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

Yoshi91

ew that's frickin disgusting. SIWON-SHII!! AMG this completely makes an abomination of a beautiful thing. ' i'm not ganna ever use that piece of horror. srsly, homygod delete that evil from the face of this earth. holy cow disgrace to the fandom. asdfghKKJKJJK;KL;KLJKFHEHAFJSDH;FKDSA /complete was of askjefiaihfakjfsd;lkajksjf;a YOU SUCK. >:(

Xkiller712

Jesus christ.  Calm the **** out, and at least say thank you.  ::)

Nucleaon

Quote from: Yoshi91 on August 05, 2012, 04:40:46 PM
ew that's frickin disgusting. SIWON-SHII!! AMG this completely makes an abomination of a beautiful thing. ' i'm not ganna ever use that piece of horror. srsly, homygod delete that evil from the face of this earth. holy cow disgrace to the fandom. asdfghKKJKJJK;KL;KLJKFHEHAFJSDH;FKDSA /complete was of askjefiaihfakjfsd;lkajksjf;a YOU SUCK. >:(

So you want your money back?

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

Yoshi91

Quote from: Xkiller712 on August 05, 2012, 07:11:58 PM
Jesus christ.  Calm the **** out, and at least say thank you.  ::)
no. go screw yourself.

@Nuc: I don't want my money back but can you redo a few couple dozen things? Such as make it way more simple, no brushes, just simple gradient maps/other light effects, remove the pink stupid light around his pointy finger........ and just make it plain and simple. Srsly, right now it looks so gay and not in the happy way. Also remove the text, completely. Color scheme is ok. K, if you could, thanks.. if not, I'll just be really disappointed in this whole thread.

**This sort of avy I'm expecting should be an easy, 5 mins work, just a few lightning/color adjustment, nothing more. Should've been easy gigas but you just made it..........  :P

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Toast

Quote from: Yoshi91 on August 06, 2012, 01:13:01 AM
Quote from: Xkiller712 on August 05, 2012, 07:11:58 PM
Jesus christ.  Calm the **** out, and at least say thank you.  ::)
no. go screw yourself.

@Nuc: I don't want my money back but can you redo a few couple dozen things? Such as make it way more simple, no brushes, just simple gradient maps/other light effects, remove the pink stupid light around his pointy finger........ and just make it plain and simple. Srsly, right now it looks so gay and not in the happy way. Also remove the text, completely. Color scheme is ok. K, if you could, thanks.. if not, I'll just be really disappointed in this whole thread.

**This sort of avy I'm expecting should be an easy, 5 mins work, just a few lightning/color adjustment, nothing more. Should've been easy gigas but you just made it..........  :P

Never actually seen Yoshi like this before. :P

jinhongzhu

Erm, Can i has my gigas back? It seems that this is taking really long.

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

mo9

ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

dimon69

Sorry, I've been really busy the past few weeks, like REALLY, I couldn't make a thing.. Starting next monday I'll post 1/2 req's a day, it will depend.. Sorry again.  :-X 
"I Never Paint Dreams Or Nightmares I Paint My Own Reality"

UnderYou

Ign | Diesel
Lv | ???
Guild | Morbid
Specialty | Sector

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-