May 19, 2024, 07:07:07 AMLatest Member: ytru97
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Gold lv 150 parts?

Gold lv 150 parts?

Started by xbaras, January 13, 2011, 11:36:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkFight

ok heres the deal....... ToX told me he got the gm gun for helping santa script. so thats how he got the gm gun.... its the same thing with the gold armor ToX got the gold armor mostly cuz of that with the scripting for santa thing... i still dont get that .. y would ToX script for santa if santa made the game????????

ToXassin

^ I never said any of that.   >:(

I, and as far as I am concerned the GMs, can not script. There is no source code.

^Made by Cesar.

eco999

Why doesn't Santa take a look of this thread?

Meta

there's no need for a gold set... we don't even need elektra...

Allie

You're both clueless.
ToX doesn't do anything for us, and we have the source.

DarkFight

actually no ToX has been doing scripts for santa       i did some script searching and ToX made his own copyright            idk y but thats good enough proof also its in the parts section

ToXassin

Quote from: DarkFight on January 15, 2011, 12:50:14 AM
actually no ToX has been doing scripts for santa       i did some script searching and ToX made his own copyright            idk y but thats good enough proof also its in the parts section

You are giving me a good Lol. Where do you make up this stuff..?

^Made by Cesar.

Allie

Quote from: DarkFight on January 15, 2011, 12:50:14 AM

Quote from: ToXassin on January 15, 2011, 12:59:03 AM
Where do you make up this stuff..?

ToXassin

By the way Allie, I know you took the gold set from me, which is alright. But.. Can I have my +5 set back?

^Made by Cesar.

Styx

lol screenshot of gold parts please.

zepher2211

They did exist I played a few games with Tox wearing them as a ram, idk if they exist anymore though, and since when have you had the ability to edit the source?
Powersurge
Headstrong

Allie

Quote from: zepher2211 on January 18, 2011, 03:41:48 PM
They did exist I played a few games with Tox wearing them as a ram, idk if they exist anymore though, and since when have you had the ability to edit the source?

Since forever.
/idiot

zepher2211

So your telling me you could add a new game mode then? You'd have to edit the source to do it O.o
Powersurge
Headstrong

Allie

Quote from: zepher2211 on January 18, 2011, 07:32:21 PM
So your telling me you could add a new game mode then? You'd have to edit the source to do it O.o

I'm rather tired and thus I'm just going to say this how I want to.....

IDIOT!!!!!!

Okay, thanks.

Now, we have the source to the server, not the client.
However, by referring to "the source of BoutCheetah", you'd be referring to the server.

Rossbach

Quote from: Allie on January 18, 2011, 09:35:41 PM
I'm rather tired and thus I'm just going to say this how I want to.....

BAKA

Okay, thanks.

Now, we have the source to the server, not the client.
However, by referring to "the source of BoutCheetah", you'd be referring to the server.

Edited.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-