May 11, 2024, 05:29:41 AMLatest Member: Valerie54O
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Member in Zylon Shop

Member in Zylon Shop

Started by jeroen, December 12, 2012, 12:24:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeroen

December 12, 2012, 12:24:56 PM Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 12:49:52 PM by jeroen
There are a lot of membership scams and the zylon shop has potential in decreasing the amount.

I support the suggestion that has been made to sell membership in the zylon shop, maybe it would be a good idea to add a item that gives a month membership a 3 month membership etc. It is called a membership coupon and should be very effective against membership scams because when buying this you can put it up in trade and then there is no more "you give first, because I don't thrust you."
It would be just like the snowball only this one is bought for Zylon Coins and will give you the chosen months.
It will be turned in on the membership page where you can still buy direct but also choose use membership coupon.

When this item would be added there is no more reason for you to get scammed, if the person does get scammed then that most likely is his own fault.

Cooky

lioversmf69

Ty Darcky

:IGN:Joe
:Guild: Rebels Leader
:Specialty: Sector and Raid

Cooky

Quote from: nanak tatum on December 12, 2012, 08:20:26 PM
Yea but who would buy it? I mean buying even 10 dollars of zylon coins is more expensive than membership.
i was gonna say well yea but you could buy 2 memberships for 10 dollars then I remembered its 5.50$ not 5.00$ so u cant  :-\

mic99

Maybe a Membership Coupon in-game would be better. It could have a month (s). Also this would be a great way to reduce the gigas in-game because more people would buy.

+1 for Zylon Shop Member

boutcheetahz

Quote from: mic99 on December 12, 2012, 08:26:51 PM
Maybe a Membership Coupon in-game would be better. It could have a month (s). Also this would be a great way to reduce the gigas in-game because more people would buy.

+1 for Zylon Shop Member
or days, or not, it shouldn't always be free.
Memberships are better off directly sold for USD instead of Zylon Coins since bonus Zylon Coins are given at larger single transactions. Or it could be sold for 550+55 Zylon Coins(10% increase since the highest percent increase when purchasing Zylon Coins on a regular day is 10%(on 50$ ZC)) for a month. 1250+125 Zylon Coins for 3 months and so on.
IGN(High): HateDark
IGN(Low): LoveLight

jeroen

December 13, 2012, 12:15:36 PM #6 Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 12:16:34 PM by jeroen
This membership coupon will be bought by the one selling it. He doesn't really care about the gigas price for ZC since he is buying membership, it will look mostly the same to him, the coupon is just for if you want to sell membership to another player and make the amount of scam's  lower.

lara538

It can be simple: Zc we have the free extra u won. So why wont u made the option of when u buy membership normally(in the membership option on site) a membership coupon of the same time u bought appears on ur gift list.This way no problem about the extra zc it will just reduce the scams,and make easier non verified sellers start selling cuz actually u probably will never buy member from random guys selling that CAN be honest,this way he can sell easily.
Reducing scams in a more simple way. :D
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

Cooky

Quote from: nanak tatum on December 13, 2012, 09:11:54 PM
OR you could add like 7day, 1day, 1month, 3month membership coupon in shop for gigas and make it A LOT of gigas for the respecting time period.

Examle: 7day membership would be like over 200m or something high like that.
why would someone pay 200m gigas for 7 day membership when they could buy 1 month for around 50m gigas from someone?

jinhongzhu

Idea: Why one of the Admins/ Gms choose a "lucky winner" every month. If he/she gets chose, then he/she will get a 1~30days of membership?

Anyways +1 to ur idea.

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

boutcheetahz

1-30 days of membership is too much and gigas for membership is also too much.
It's not always free, you have to pay, it's made like that.

If membership coupons will be sold for like 800m for 28 days(7 days for 200m), membership sellers would increase the price of memberships to multiple times. Bad for regular players and bad for the company(since u get free membership through gigas)

Though membership coupons purchased through the website would be very awesome. It's like a snow planet(bigger version of snow ball :P) that gives 30 days membership, or a snow star, for permanent memb. And it's almost Christmas, give someone a random membership for 30 days.
IGN(High): HateDark
IGN(Low): LoveLight

unique

jeroen

Quote from: unique on December 14, 2012, 10:00:00 PM
Quote from: lioversmf69 on December 12, 2012, 07:36:22 PM
We all got this idea.

I posted a this a while ago.
never seen the membership coupon idea in one of the other posts.

lioversmf69

cuz no one poste it lol but am sure am not da only one thinking about this idea around 20 ppl

cuz no one post it but am sure, alot ppl thinking about this idea but no one post it.

Ty Darcky

:IGN:Joe
:Guild: Rebels Leader
:Specialty: Sector and Raid

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-