May 21, 2024, 11:41:19 PMLatest Member: mtaletbwow
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » I was touched.

I was touched.

Started by eco999, October 05, 2011, 07:32:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eco999

A 15 year old girl holds hands with her 1 year old son. People call her a "slut", no one knows she was raped at age 14. People call another guy "fat", no one knows he has a serious disease causing him to be overweight. People call an old man "ugly", no one knows he experienced a serious injury to his face while fighting for our country in the war. Re-post this if you are against bullying and stereotyping. I bet 88% of you won't...

Toast

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

antisickness

eco999

mhj

lol'd..
If a guy is called "fat" it's wrong calling him it no matter if he has a disease or actually is fat.
And if you see a 15 years old girl holding hands with a 1 year old boy noone would call her a slut. They would think that it was her little brother...
Even if she was older or younger people would either think of him as her little brother or son.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Meta

Quote from: mhj on October 05, 2011, 07:39:42 PM
lol'd..
If a guy is called "fat" it's wrong calling him it no matter if he has a disease or actually is fat.
And if you see a 15 years old girl holding hands with a 1 year old boy noone would call her a slut. They would think that it was her little brother...
Even if she was older or younger people would either think of him as her little brother or son.

ur a asshole if you find it funny
how would u like to be a fatass girl who has a 1 yr old child and being called a fat slut? i know a dude and we was overweight, he was being made fun of so many times that he one day went to his school completely screwed up, he had scars all over his arms and neck, and after school he was being bullied so he pulled out a gun and shot himself in front of everyone.

i know some of you on the net dont give a shit but when you think about it, more non-emo people kill themselves and hurts themselves more than emo people do.

I'm seriously disappointed to call you a Redemption member.

zepher2211

This is a rather intelligent statement compared to the other trash that is facebook chain statuses
Powersurge
Headstrong

eco999

lol'd..
How would you like it if it was you?

mhj

Quote from: Meta on October 05, 2011, 07:56:49 PM
lol'd..

ur a asshole if you find it funny
how would u like to be a fatass girl who has a 1 yr old child and being called a fat slut? i know a dude and we was overweight, he was being made fun of so many times that he one day went to his school completely screwed up, he had scars all over his arms and neck, and after school he was being bullied so he pulled out a gun and shot himself in front of everyone.

i know some of you on the net dont give a shit but when you think about it, more non-emo people kill themselves and hurts themselves more than emo people do.

I'm seriously disappointed to call you a Redemption member.

You think I find it funny that others are bullying, cause I really don't. Maybe you should look what I said once again. I don't like people who bully and I don't do it myself. I was not laughing because I read that others are being bullied. I find it funny because this text is about fat people who has a disease that makes them fat. My point is that it's 100% wrong that they do it w/e they are fat because of a disease or not. The girl who was called a "slut" because she hold hands with a kid is just wierd. If you see a 15 years old girl with a kid. Would your first thought be "slut", I don't think it would.
All I am saying is that you could find way better examples for non-bullying.

And I am against bullying so don't you ever come and say that I find it funny that people are being bullied.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Scythe

:'(
The girl you just called fat? She's overdosing on diet pills. The girl you just called ugly? She spends hours putting makeup on hoping people will like her. The boy you just tripped? He is abused enough at home. See that man with the ugly scars? He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. Put this as your status if you're against bullying.I bet 95 % of you wont re-post , but my true friends will!!

AGIANST BULLYING!!!!!!! :'(
Don't think, feel

GavinGill

Quote from: eco999 on October 05, 2011, 07:32:43 PM
A 15 year old girl holds hands with her 1 year old son. People call her a "slut", no one knows she was raped at age 14. People call another guy "fat", no one knows he has a serious disease causing him to be overweight. People call an old man "ugly", no one knows he experienced a serious injury to his face while fighting for our country in the war. Re-post this if you are against bullying and stereotyping. I bet 88% of you won't...
I hate these chain messages. Instead of going around posting this stuff on the internet, just tell someone (in person) to shut up and/or **** off if you see them bullying or ridiculing anyone. That isn't directed at you btw, eco999, I mean in general.

On another note, that "slut" nonsense really ticks me off. I constantly hear girls calling other girls sluts for the dumbest reasons, like the way they're dressed or because they have a certain body type. People can be so god damn stupid...

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

kaos555

Ehh, I've been kicked in the balls like no joke 50 times and slapped in the fave because i was standing up for my other friends. i wouldn't hit a girl either so i kinda just have to take it =/

The path is open.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-