May 22, 2024, 02:05:46 AMLatest Member: mtaletbwow

Hello ..

Started by EnglishFox, July 12, 2012, 03:01:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EnglishFox

New to a game like this.  Figured I'd give it a go after watching several YouTube videos ;)  Still in the process of downloading the client so I won't actually be online until tomorrow...or the day after ..  Nonetheless I'm excited to play BC.  My IGN will be determined at a later date as I'm unsure of what is available..  See you!

mo9

ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

ReSigNeRs

Hey i love koala too.

Materger

Welcome  bro enjoyz ur stay. :D

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Delta

Welcome to boutcheetah and enjoy :).

EnglishFox

Thanks!  I've downloaded the game but the text is blurry and unreadable.  How do I fix this?

Materger

Quote from: EnglishFox on July 12, 2012, 03:08:23 PM
Thanks!  I've downloaded the game but the text is blurry and unreadable.  How do I fix this?

Do you have it full screened?

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

EnglishFox

Quote from: Materger on July 12, 2012, 03:12:37 PM
Quote from: EnglishFox on July 12, 2012, 03:08:23 PM

Do you have it full screened?
Yes.

KillerPig

AHA SO THE YOUTUBE VIDEOS ACTUALLY WORK

that problem u have is common. I remember izy posted something like that...

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

ReSigNeRs

Run the updater, Click settings, Put in windowed mode.

EnglishFox

Quote from: ReSigNeRs on July 12, 2012, 03:40:09 PM
Run the updater, Click settings, Put in windowed mode.
Heyy Hwoarang and Gan Ning ;D  Is there no way to have the text sharp in full screen?

Santa

Hello, there should be a grapic setting on your computer that allows you to change the anti-aliasing, anisotrophic filtering, tessellation, Mipmap detail level, wait for vertical refresh, anti-aliased mode, and opengl settings.  Try adjusting some of those settings, should work for you.  If you need me to find them for you, install Team Viewer (www.teamviewer.com), and PM me the ID/Pass.

Thanks,
~RedEyes.

Allie

Quote from: Santa on July 12, 2012, 03:44:33 PM
Hello, there should be a grapic setting on your computer that allows you to change the anti-aliasing, anisotrophic filtering, tessellation, Mipmap detail level, wait for vertical refresh, anti-aliased mode, and opengl settings.  Try adjusting some of those settings, should work for you.  If you need me to find them for you, install Team Viewer (www.teamviewer.com), and PM me the ID/Pass.

Thanks,
~RedEyes.

Adding onto this, it's most often found when you right click desktop > sometimes named graphic options, etc (for example, mine is NVIDIA Control Panel.

EnglishFox

Quote from: Allie on July 12, 2012, 03:49:39 PM
Quote from: Santa on July 12, 2012, 03:44:33 PM

Thanks,
~RedEyes.

Adding onto this, it's most often found when you right click desktop > sometimes named graphic options, etc (for example, mine is NVIDIA Control Panel.
I also have NVIDIA Control Panel.  To be sure I don't mess anything up with graphics and what not may I be guided as to what settings are appropriate to resolve this problem and possible issues for future reference?

Allie

3D Settings > Manage 3D Settings
Play with some values there. I wouldn't be able to tell you specifically which one, so if you need someone to do it for you PM Santa. I've never had this problem personally.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-