May 20, 2024, 03:54:45 AMLatest Member: Kevingox
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Another translators project? :D

Another translators project? :D

Started by Energized, December 04, 2011, 01:16:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Energized

Ever since I started playing BoutCheetah, I've seen lots of players ( arabs and jews) that are asking in lobby about words meanings.
Now I'm suggesting that whoever made that Korean Translation project, do another one for jews/arabs players aswell.
And I'm not suggestion this just to become a staff member, I suggested this just to make the jews/arabs players on this community happier, like you guys did with those Koreans.

Yz

nope. jews/arabs are offensive words btw :| its like calling a korean a gook.
DISCORD killyzkill

Energized

Quote from: Yz on December 04, 2011, 01:23:45 AM
nope. jews/arabs are offensive words Wha? btw :| its like calling a korean a gook.

Click

Quote from: Yz on December 04, 2011, 01:23:45 AM
nope. jews/arabs are offensive words btw
How come ? There is no other way of calling them...
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

NeoKiller

There are only a few "jewish people/arabians".
The korean project is made because there are alot of koreans.
Making a project for only a few people is senseless, else you could make one for every nation.

mhj

Why should we make another translation project when we can't even complete the first?

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

koolwolf2

Quote from: mhj on December 04, 2011, 07:35:46 AM
Why should we make another translation project when we can't even complete the first?
+1 to that :P

But if u guys need anythin I do speak arabic ;P
Newest one:

Energized

Quote from: koolwolf2 on December 04, 2011, 07:37:57 AM
Quote from: mhj on December 04, 2011, 07:35:46 AM
+1 to that :P

But if u guys need anythin I do speak arabic ;P. Cool.

Quote from: NeoKiller on December 04, 2011, 07:32:01 AM
There are only a few "jewish people/arabians".
The korean project is made because there are alot of koreans.
Making a project for only a few people is senseless, else you could make one for every nation.
So you're basically saying that there are few jewish people/arabians, right?
That's because more than 80% of their population is gone because they didn't understand the game......

Yz

their fault they can play their own bloody language games lol

and i bet 80% = 3 people, you know 93% of people make up statistics on the spot?

i made statistic up but you made yours up too :)
DISCORD killyzkill

Energized

Quote from: Yz on December 04, 2011, 08:33:05 AM
their fault they can play their own bloody language games lol

and i bet 80% = 3 people, you know 93% of people make up statistics on the spot? Um, from how old is that calculator you used to calculate the "80%" >_>

i made statistic up but you made yours up too :) Perhaps we both made out statics in a wrong way.

Yz

ok 1. that was the most retarded thing you've ever said

2. calculator age has nothing to do with its success rate, only with modern looks and extra math shit on it

3. i said 80% = 3(decimal smth) people because I'M IMPLYING THERE ARE LESS THAN 4 ARABIANS/JEWISH PEOPLES xD c'mon mang common sense
if i'm wrong, doesn't matter cuz ive never seen either an arabian or jewish player in my life. i've seen way more chinese people. so with your logic we should scrap your idea and make a chinese translation first
DISCORD killyzkill

asmit10

this isnt gonna happen because even the korean translation project failed. (atleast I think >.>)

/lock?
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-