May 19, 2024, 03:31:25 AMLatest Member: whitecat1993
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » What happend?

What happend?

Started by Petrescu, December 16, 2010, 12:38:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Petrescu

Sorry if a toppic regarding this is still on, what happend to bots acclaim last year? why did their server crash?

TY Allie

MasterManiac13

as i recal they havent updated it in years and they were on the verge of colapse but before that happened BoutChetah hacked acclaim and retrieved files for bots, destroying bots acclaim and bringing us BoutChetah Bots.

I mean no offense to BoutChetah, Bots was going down with acclaim anyway so they saved it and brout back this awesome game for years to come! ;D

Go BoutChetah!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Petrescu

I do not think you are totaly right, yes the game was not updated for 1 year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But it is not a reason to crash it, in the time it was not updated 30% of ppl got 100 me too ^_^!

TY Allie

Hello Kitty

Well long story short they thought they were cool so they crashed it durp... And shit started to happen so yeah... Bots was more fun due to not being restricted your retarded azz level to 150 and not having members bens was a fun thing also just sayin

MasterManiac13

sorry im just stating what i know and im not saying that its exactly it, ok? :P im sorry i offended you. ::)

Hello Kitty

Quote from: MasterManiac13 on December 16, 2010, 01:02:40 PM
sorry im just stating what i know and im not saying that its exactly it, ok? :P im sorry i offended you. ::)

lolwut? you think you offended me... me...? YOU OFFENDED MEE!?!?!... Oh well you didnt rlly >.>

Mr_V

N-Log disappeared...Acclaim couldn't do anything without the needed program(s) -_- so they simply closed...duh.

Hello Kitty

Quote from: Mr_V on December 16, 2010, 01:14:59 PM
N-Log disappeared...Acclaim couldn't do anything without the needed program(s) -_- so they simply closed...duh.

Exactly... we should try and haz fira make a deal with N-Log to get the source coderz for bots and then update ourselves...

Petrescu

Sau era prea multi coati?si eu,,,,
Or there were to many hackers?

TY Allie

Mr_V

meh, thats the main reason for that so many bugs r now...but hiddenware also had an important role...

Hello Kitty

Quote from: Mr_V on December 16, 2010, 01:20:38 PM
meh, thats the main reason for that so many bugs r now...but hiddenware also had an important role...

hidden ware was fun like im serious... >.>

Mr_V

maybe, but thats why people stop buying coins -_-'

Hello Kitty

Quote from: Mr_V on December 16, 2010, 01:34:54 PM
maybe, but thats why people stop buying coins -_-'
... I never saw that but... they wouldnt have flags if they didnt have coins to begin with and heads costed coins and so did wings... so that wasnt rlly stopping the buying process rlly :P

Mr_V

Quote from: Hello Kitty on December 16, 2010, 01:37:19 PM
... I never saw that but... they wouldnt have flags if they didnt have coins to begin with and heads costed coins and so did wings... so that wasnt rlly stopping the buying process rlly :P
heads, minibots, e.f., actually all parts, transes, mobs...derp

Hello Kitty

Quote from: Mr_V on December 16, 2010, 01:40:29 PM
heads, minibots, e.f., actually all parts, transes, mobs...derp

but you would eventually want your stats tho... and hiddenware did get boring unless you used a kowbat merc... ahh that was fun... :D

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-