May 11, 2024, 08:53:41 PMLatest Member: JamesEdisk
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Suggestion after latest update

Suggestion after latest update

Started by Ramk1ng, April 23, 2013, 08:53:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramk1ng

First suggestion is:

Since the coins aren't earneble by playing sector anymore low levels will have a hard time getting coin items such as luck. There for i suggest to transfer the lucky e.f to an reasonebly priced gigas amount. Otherwise it will be hard to make low lvls level up in rooms where lvl 172 is grinded.

Second of i am sometimes annoyed by the fact that when u go in shop and people whisper to u it cannot be read back and u might won't even know what happend so i suggest if possible that the lobby text stays readeble (including guild and whisper) for 100 lines. So if u join the lobby u maybe see some drama u can read back what happend.

Since i think low lvls should have it easier if they are new here i suggest staff organizes something where lvls such as 172 is grinded maybe they can arrange that people like me or other high lvls grind in such time, its pronounced in-game to make sure they know when the grinding wil start and they have it a bit easier also i would like to ask the 172 grinders to not be to exact about having luck, let a guy stay without it, i kept some friends over it aswell.

And as last maybe an addition to pvp section wich contains a no II skils or no coin skills allowed? I would use that button many times then probably

Madprox

Quote from: Ramk1ng on April 23, 2013, 08:53:17 AM
Since the coins aren't earneble by playing sector anymore low levels will have a hard time getting coin items such as luck. There for i suggest to transfer the lucky e.f to an reasonebly priced gigas amount. Otherwise it will be hard to make low lvls level up in rooms where lvl 172 is grinded.  +1

Second of i am sometimes annoyed by the fact that when u go in shop and people whisper to u it cannot be read back and u might won't even know what happend so i suggest if possible that the lobby text stays readeble (including guild and whisper) for 100 lines. So if u join the lobby u maybe see some drama u can read back what happend. 100 lines? lol, maybe 10-15..

Since i think low lvls should have it easier if they are new here i suggest staff organizes something where lvls such as 172 is grinded maybe they can arrange that people like me or other high lvls grind in such time, its pronounced in-game to make sure they know when the grinding wil start and they have it a bit easier also i would like to ask the 172 grinders to not be to exact about having luck, let a guy stay without it, i kept some friends over it aswell. -1, low levels should just grind for themselves, learn how to play the game, and leech only few games.

And as last maybe an addition to pvp section wich contains a no II skils or no coin skills allowed? I would use that button many times then probably +1, although i'm not sure if that is included in OP items or not..

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Ramk1ng

100 lines was just an example i didn't know a realistic number or w/e and about low lvls grinding ofc they need to learn it their selves but every one leached allot of it since its unrealistic to expect a player of low lvl to grind that much but i understand ur point

Frith

Quote from: Ramk1ng on April 23, 2013, 08:53:17 AM
First suggestion is:

Since the coins aren't earneble by playing sector anymore low levels will have a hard time getting coin items such as luck. There for i suggest to transfer the lucky e.f to an reasonebly priced gigas amount. Otherwise it will be hard to make low lvls level up in rooms where lvl 172 is grinded.

Second of i am sometimes annoyed by the fact that when u go in shop and people whisper to u it cannot be read back and u might won't even know what happend so i suggest if possible that the lobby text stays readeble (including guild and whisper) for 100 lines. So if u join the lobby u maybe see some drama u can read back what happend.

Since i think low lvls should have it easier if they are new here i suggest staff organizes something where lvls such as 172 is grinded maybe they can arrange that people like me or other high lvls grind in such time, its pronounced in-game to make sure they know when the grinding wil start and they have it a bit easier also i would like to ask the 172 grinders to not be to exact about having luck, let a guy stay without it, i kept some friends over it aswell.

And as last maybe an addition to pvp section wich contains a no II skils or no coin skills allowed? I would use that button many times then probably
you dont need staff to announce it just get a few friends together to do it, and anyone can come in my room wether they have lucky aura or not :P

Santa

I'll see what I can do about the lobby chat text, I have to re-do the bots listbox system completely in order to change the way it works unfortunately.  It should be do-able though ;).  I also plan on redoing the friends list to let you have 100+ friends instead of 10.  Same goes for guild applications (the list has always been bugged even in bots).  Also, we plan on replacing almost every lobby command with some sort of gui in the near future.

Ramk1ng

Allright nice to hear, btw sorry im asking here but could u take a second to come in-game? need to ask u something.

Ramk1ng

Just bumping this. Would like to get response on the other suggest items?

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-