May 10, 2024, 03:14:21 AMLatest Member: SSunchip
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Paying for membership using Bitcoins

Paying for membership using Bitcoins

Started by paranoia, August 10, 2013, 03:45:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paranoia

EGK!

Cooky

Quote from: nanak tatum on August 10, 2013, 07:41:53 PM
Seems untrustworthy to me.
its not untrustworthy I have seen it on TV and in newspapers before

do some research

JustRK

Quote from: Cooky on August 10, 2013, 08:13:01 PM
Quote from: nanak tatum on August 10, 2013, 07:41:53 PM
Seems untrustworthy to me.
its not untrustworthy I have seen it on TV and in newspapers before

do some research

they are a trustworthy company however cryptocurrency such as bitcoins are pretty risky and a pain in the butt to deal with. The values are subject to fluctuation and should a company or individual try to exchange them for actual usd there would be a .2% or higher fee which doesn't seem like much based on how this game sells, but it builds over time combined with the current exchange rate.

So it's nice that they've gained some steam and have been advertised, but it's a gamble really. Plus one bit coin alone is valued at just a little more than $100 usd at the moment. Trying to collect one or even several bitcoins would be another pain because who knows if they'll rise or fall in value while they sit unless they used them right away  ::)

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

paranoia

EGK!

Epic xD

August 12, 2013, 01:49:37 AM #5 Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 01:55:41 AM by Epic xD
The value of Bitcoins vary so greatly. I remember a group of my friends and I decided NOT to invest in Bitcoins due to how erratic their value was at the time.

I'd bet that if I decided to check on their value at this given moment, their value would change greatly within 10 minutes.

Quote from: KillerPig on June 24, 2011, 07:49:43 AM
I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-