May 03, 2024, 07:17:00 AMLatest Member: 1bdirejiz
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » League of Legends Champion Spotlight (Scarra the Drunk)

League of Legends Champion Spotlight (Scarra the Drunk)

Started by Kevin, October 04, 2013, 09:02:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

(Scarra the Drunk)

Passive Ability: Upon taking base damage from another enemy champion, Scarra the Drunk disrespects his wife granting him +1 MR & +1 Attack Damage (Applies once every 5 Champion hits). Stacks up to 5 times. If killed, half of the charges are lost.

Q Ability: Scarra the Drunk drinks an alcoholic beverage and gains passives (Abusive Husband; 2%/5%/7%/10%/15% Mana Regen + Slight of Hand; Increases Scarra's smack speed by 5%/6%/7%/8%/10% for 5 seconds).

W Ability:
Wrath of the abuser, Scarra shouts sexist slurs at his opponent dealing 100/120/135/150/200 magic damage while slowing them for 2 seconds.

E Ability: Scarra calls on his drunken friends and creates 2 illusions of himself in a triangle shape before colliding back into one damaging enemies stuck inside the triangle (50/75/100/125/140 Magic Damage) and lowering the enemies magic resist by 1/3/5/7/10 for 2 seconds.

ULTIMATE: Scarra summons his wife, slaps her 3/4/5 times gaining (20/25/30 attack damage) for 10 seconds and creating pulse waves damaging (100/200/300 Magic Damage) and stunning opponents in the waves path for 3 seconds.

Lore coming soon. This is a joke.

Edit: I'll actually make real Champion Spotlights here, I have 5-6 serious one's I feel League would do good with. This is just something a few friends and I thought off in free time.

Yz

where did the joke that hes a drunk wife beater come from?? i never heard it
DISCORD killyzkill

TobaccoLover

Kevin

Quote from: Yz on October 04, 2013, 11:57:54 PM
where did the joke that hes a drunk wife beater come from?? i never heard it

There was a joke on reddit for a while about it during one of his streams didn't have anything to do with him beating a woman, but people called him Scarra the Abuser

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-