May 06, 2024, 06:58:30 AMLatest Member: jumdy
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » pokemon gen 3 remakes confirmed

pokemon gen 3 remakes confirmed

Started by Cooky, May 07, 2014, 01:02:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

Quote from: KillerPig on May 07, 2014, 11:48:57 PM
Quote from: LightRequiem on May 07, 2014, 09:14:14 PM
i already have the gen 3 games, so what's the use in even getting the same game again? .-.

besides, remakes are usually worse anyways.

it's not that i'm disrespecting other people's want for the game, but i genuinely do not understand why i would want the same game. i kind of feel like this is just another desperate marking ploy by nintendo to keep their company afloat after the wii u didn't sell as well as nintendo hoped. meh, to each his own.
nah
gen 4 remake was fresh and actually good
gen 3 remake was the trash one. i still play it from time to time but honestly its bad

i dont get it, gen 3 remake trash? isnt that what just got confirm? gen 4 remake never happen? what does this mean
DISCORD killyzkill

spiderstar

Quote from: Yz on May 08, 2014, 01:47:46 AM
Quote from: LightRequiem on May 07, 2014, 09:14:14 PM
i already have the gen 3 games, so what's the use in even getting the same game again? .-.

besides, remakes are usually worse anyways.

it's not that i'm disrespecting other people's want for the game, but i genuinely do not understand why i would want the same game. i kind of feel like this is just another desperate marking ploy by nintendo to keep their company afloat after the wii u didn't sell as well as nintendo hoped. meh, to each his own.
nah
gen 3 remake was the trash one. i still play it from time to time but honestly its bad

i dont get it, gen 3 remake trash? isnt that what just got confirm? gen 4 remake never happen? what does this mean

Pig is from the future.
Only explanation.

Cooky

Quote from: Yz on May 08, 2014, 01:47:46 AM
nah

I think he means gen 4 remake as in soulsilver/heart gold and gen 3 remake as in leafgreen/firered  since those remakes came out during gen 4 and gen 3 respectively

poor choice of words made it needlessly confusing though

KillerPig

oh
f me in the b

gen 1 remakes
gen 1 remakes are bad
not gen 3 im bad

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-