May 02, 2024, 04:41:12 PMLatest Member: ThomasAlefs
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Guild Archive » Normal Server » Aeon x_O - Rank 1 in 3 months yay!

Aeon x_O - Rank 1 in 3 months yay!

Started by Yz, June 23, 2012, 02:49:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawk5005

Quote from: mattps3 on June 28, 2012, 03:52:48 PM
Quote from: jayslash on June 28, 2012, 03:46:12 PM
A message fro OG ICE, ICE says the Gods don't have to wait also if people needs to kick they will be in order for the Gods to be added.
ICE says people were added to quickly.
+1 we dont need more randoms we need more gods
Now we just need to figure out who are the gods.

123bomb123

Zeus, Thor. Apollo, Midas?
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

sasuke6548

Quote from: 123bomb123 on June 28, 2012, 03:59:57 PM
Zeus, Thor. Apollo, Midas?
LMFAO, they mean GOD_LIKE

Robocop7ant

June 28, 2012, 04:22:25 PM #273 Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 04:25:26 PM by Mod Robo
Quote from: LeoQlimax on June 28, 2012, 03:32:08 PM
i am qlimax of rise against. can i join?
Apply.
In-game name: qlimax
Main Account or Alt: main
Bot level: 
Specialty (Sector, PvP or Base): sector
Activeness(How many hours a day you're online): he is active and nice. ;)
bought him membership, and he isnice, and i want him soooo in!

edit: i m just asking for 2 of my members to join.. :P angrod is in, now i want this guy too ;)
both of em are active ;D
<br />

Revenge10

iam not that active in guild threads :D but got some notes to want to be clear or to Review:-
1) who suggested the merge idea? :D
2) how did you choose the leader? why is it Tricky not Ice
3) This should be a merge bettween God Like & Utopia isn't that right?? i can see that there is maybe 10 or more people from outside those 2 guilds!! .. why should that happen?? .. each guild should have sacrificed half of its members , but i think we sacrificed more than half , ummmm it should be a 25 Utopian Member & 25 God_like members .. i can see less than 20 member of god like and some of them is on the waiting list like "DropShadow" the priority of the players should be at first is the old members of "god like and utopia" not the other guilds "no offence"
but idk i feel this guild not gonna be as we all thought :S

Dillh

Quote from: Revenge10 on June 28, 2012, 06:59:01 PM
iam not that active in guild threads :D but got some notes to want to be clear or to Review:-
3) This should be a merge bettween God Like & Utopia isn't that right?? i can see that there is maybe 10 or more people from outside those 2 guilds!! .. why should that happen?? .. each guild should have sacrificed half of its members , but i think we sacrificed more than half , ummmm it should be a 25 Utopian Member & 25 God_like members .. i can see less than 20 member of god like and some of them is on the waiting list like "DropShadow" the priority of the players should be at first is the old members of "god like and utopia" not the other guilds "no offence"

Me and Tricky (Yz) thought of the merge.

Tricky was chosen because he led redemption to rank 1 in bots/bout cheetah/ bout evo.

Yes this is a merge between God_like and utopia at first but other guilds wanted to join that were not to popular such as Robo's guild (Rise against).Re-thinking over I think there should be no waiting list for ex-members of God_like and Utopia seeing as this is a merge between the two guilds.The reason why there is less than 25 members in the guild from each guild's is because there was not 25 people active and who was ever was left over decided to make their own guild or join someone else's guild such as Sympathy.

Any more Questions.  :)
PT Dillh (Steveroseik-) | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |

Revenge10

Quote from: Dillh on June 28, 2012, 07:25:42 PM
Quote from: Revenge10 on June 28, 2012, 06:59:01 PM

Me and Tricky (Yz) thought of the merge.

Tricky was chosen because he led redemption to rank 1 in bots/bout cheetah/ $@#%^^@.

Yes this is a merge between God_like and utopia at first but other guilds wanted to join that were not to popular such as Robo's guild (Rise against).Re-thinking over I think there should be no waiting list for ex-members of God_like and Utopia seeing as this is a merge between the two guilds.The reason why there is less than 25 members in the guild from each guild's is because there was not 25 people active and who was ever was left over decided to make their own guild or join someone else's guild such as Sympathy.

Any more Questions.  :)
yea about the priority of God_Like & Utopia members isn't a choice its what should be done!
and if tricky lead Bots/Boutcheetah to rank one .. Ice got God Like to rank 5 in 4 monthes

jayslash

June 28, 2012, 07:37:14 PM #277 Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 07:41:04 PM by jayslash
Dill you forget Ice had  #1 guild in Aille's first server thelastoutpost, along with ice running Silence to num1, look at God Like, so in all truth shouldn't Ice be the 1.
Let it be known ICE runs army's he prove it many times b4.

Robocop7ant

Revo i see your point, but do you want to kick members for others now?
In my opinion we let others in too and be an awesome guild, together as family.

We got many active members, and i have seen many from utopia and god like that goes inactive, and when something new coming up , they be a little active?

This guild got a futhure, and it's in our hands.
I think we can make this to the best guild any one have ever seen in bc history.
And it grow bigger with some others who isn't from utopia or god like too ;)

And accepting others makes it stronger :P

And jay you forget that ice didn't get it to rank one alone..
<br />

jayslash

Quote from: Mod Robo on June 28, 2012, 07:43:20 PM

We got many active members, and i have seen many from utopia and god like that goes inactive, and when something new coming up , they be a little active?

I think we can make this to the best guild any one have ever seen in bc history.

I never said he made it alone Robo you don't understand bro, read my words no offence Yz .
As i see this now from what you state Robo, Yz and pops need to talk other than that this guild won't make it.

Dillh

Quote from: jayslash on June 28, 2012, 07:37:14 PM
Dill you forget Ice had  #1 guild in Aille's first server thelastoutpost, along with ice running Silence to num1, look at God Like, so in all truth shouldn't Ice be the 1.

I know ice has been very successful especially with silence of which I was also a member of.You guys need to convince the current owner of the guild (Yz) that ice deserves to be Owner.:)
PT Dillh (Steveroseik-) | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |

Revenge10

Quote from: Mod Robo on June 28, 2012, 07:43:20 PM

ummm i didn't say to get all the other people kicked .. but not to put a member of God_Like or Utopia on the waiting list .. example : DropShadow was a god like member now he is on the waiting list .. what should be done is to kick the most "in-active" player "not from utopia nor from god like" thats what merge mean , its by making this guild's member and that guild's members become in the same guild so when a player from here or their apply should be accepted not to leave the priority to some "in-active players from outside those two ,, and about the guild thingy .. do you think any player can get his guild to rank 1 alone?????? :D this would be a fairy tale xD
lets do a test :D tricky make a guild and get alone in it and put Ice in a guild alone .. and make this guild 48 member .. after 1 week of playing we will find the ranks as the following:-
#1 Aeon 9999999999 points
#2 Ice 1 point
#3 tricky 1 pint
so who win???? , its the team not him and not him so the guild leader thingy shouldn't be calculated as that :D

Revenge10

Quote from: Dillh on June 28, 2012, 07:55:32 PM
Quote from: jayslash on June 28, 2012, 07:37:14 PM

I know ice has been very successful especially with silence of which I was also a member of.You guys need to convince the current owner of the guild (Yz) that ice deserves to be Owner.:)

ummmm thats why i think this guild not gonna be as we all expected , i don't think we can convince tricky to leave the ownship to ice .. so there is a war will start between members .. some will say "ice" for ownership and others will say they need tricky .. and the rest will decide to leave to not take part in that war :D "as i will do , if that happens"
BTW, sry for double post

123bomb123

lol.. Tricky is a better leader than ICE by like 50x.

ICE should be demoted.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Revenge10

Quote from: 123bomb123 on June 28, 2012, 08:11:06 PM
lol.. Tricky is a better leader than ICE by like 50x.

ICE should be demoted.
[/quote
1st ice is already demoted
2nd why is tricky 50x better???? what do he have 50x more than ice do?

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-