May 02, 2024, 01:18:32 PMLatest Member: mori
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Guild Archive » Normal Server » Aeon x_O - Rank 1 in 3 months yay!

Aeon x_O - Rank 1 in 3 months yay!

Started by Yz, June 23, 2012, 02:49:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robocop7ant

Trickeh stays leader,
And ice is next to him.

Ice have allwayz talked about family, that a guild is family.
If you kick someone now then you will be kickin out family.

I am not the one who says "let's accept everyone", but we have many different people in our guild now and it's good to meet new faces too.

And btw this isn't about power over the new era?

God like and utopia merge, but i want to say that other should be free to join too.
It grows much stronger if you let others in.

And it will become more powerful!

We need to stick together as family, not fight over who's joining or not.
We are all friends in here now, and if someone become inactive , then we can replace people. (if they haven't a good reason for being inactive).

And yeeh, i want trickeh to stay leader. He is better than ice in leading a guild to the top! ^^
<br />

123bomb123

ICE is a co-owner. So he has as much power as Tricky, theoretically. I'm saying ICE should be lesser than Trix. And Tricky's 50x better because he is very hot and bodacious.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Revenge10

Quote from: 123bomb123 on June 28, 2012, 08:21:00 PM
ICE is a co-owner. So he has as much power as Tricky, theoretically. I'm saying ICE should be lesser than Trix. And Tricky's 50x better because he is very hot and bodacious.
if you like a member more than another doesn't mean he is better than the other with 50x  .. and the ownship on the fourms is the same , but what do you think in-game? can ice kick a member and accept another? no so tricky got x50 times power "as you said" and i think ice is more firm than tricky so he can take better disisions

KillerPig

June 28, 2012, 08:33:32 PM #288 Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 08:34:54 PM by KillerPig
z is right kinda lool

we always have to be careful about what we say to ice because he'll get pissed.
for example, when ice got banned and wouldnt stop qqing to everyone, i was gonna say something like "wtf just let it go lol" but i was told not to :(

IDK Y WE'RE TREATING ICE LIKE A BABY. IF HE GETS MAD WHEN SOMEONE DOESNT AGREE WITH HIM THEN IDK

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

123bomb123

Tricky is more chill than ICE who takes the game so seriously.
Tricky - Fun.
ICE - Mad.

because.

jayslash

Quote from: Mod Robo on June 28, 2012, 08:16:54 PM
And yeeh, i want trickeh to stay leader. He is better than ice in leading a guild to the top! ^^
Robo ICE finds that very offensive what u stated, he shown me how many times you beg to join GOD_LIKE, also the convos on msn,
you sir have quite some nerve from what i here you just got in the guild right lol.
Pops LOLing he ass off now.
and bomb is a big enemy of ICE he should not be allowed to post  here.

Revenge10

Quote from: 123bomb123 on June 28, 2012, 08:37:38 PM
Tricky is more chill than ICE who takes the game so seriously.
Tricky - Fun.
ICE - Mad.
Tricky Takes Everything Fun (no offence) he accept the members by priority , just who arrive 1st is in .. but the logic says the priority is the people whom belongs already to here!! , people whom belongs to here are God_Like & Utopia , they should get the priority!

Robocop7ant

June 28, 2012, 08:51:21 PM #292 Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 08:53:42 PM by Mod Robo
Trickeh is much better than ice to be leader for us.
Because he take good care of his guilds. (i don't say that ice don't, but trickeh is more loved and people have more respect for trickeh, than ice).

End of convo?

Sorry if i offended you ice.. But i have been more with trickeh, and in his guild(s) i have seen how we allwayz came to the top ranked guilds. (fast).

Edit: i was utopia leader, and this merge utopia and god like, and i gonna stay. :P
<br />

123bomb123

Aeon is a guild about being #1. So you accept whoever is going to get you GP regardless of the past guild. Tricky is trying to do that and let buddies in because it's no fun grinding with people you don't like. Guilds are for prominence but in a dead game like this, that's not a problem. Guilds are also for fun and should be taken lightly.

@ICE's 'son', lol at you.

because.

jinhongzhu

June 28, 2012, 08:55:48 PM #294 Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 08:58:21 PM by jinhongzhu
Quote from: 123bomb123 on June 28, 2012, 08:53:41 PM
Aeon is a guild about being #1. So you accept whoever is going to get you GP regardless of the past guild. Tricky is trying to do that and let buddies in because it's no fun grinding with people you don't like. Guilds are for prominence but in a dead game like this, that's not a problem. Guilds are also for fun and should be taken lightly.

@ICE's 'son', lol at you.
Z, This guild isnt all about getting to rank #1. We also want ppl in the guild to have fun and enjoy there stay.

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

Zack66775

Guild mates calm down please. We don't need any of this fighting over who is better or who should be in the guild. It's not going to lead anywhere pretty. Everyone act you age. That age would be mature. We have two good leaders that are going to take us to the top and that are going to keep the guild active and fun. Anyone else agree that there shouldn't be any senseless reading that would lead to a "WAR"? Seriously, why would you even wanna start that. Everyone chill and drop it now.

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

123bomb123

Tz, read my whole post?

I think Dill should be co-owner instead of ICE, to be honest. But I'm not in this guild even, so I'll try to stop starting things, lel.

because.

Dillh

Quote from: 123bomb123 on June 28, 2012, 08:59:41 PM
Tz, read my whole post?

I think Dill should be co-owner instead of ICE, to be honest. But I'm not in this guild even, so I'll try to stop starting things, lel.

I have never owned a guild apart from god_like and I think I did not do a good job for reasons I am not going to discuss here I am going to keep to myself. I do not want to make anyone unhappy especially a good friend like my boi ice. A conclusion needs to be made, I am making it final, me/ice and trick are going to sort out this drama, which shouldn't even be drama, so please no more discussing of this until a result is given out to you all. Ok
PT Dillh (Steveroseik-) | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |

jayslash

June 28, 2012, 09:46:12 PM #298 Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 09:47:48 PM by jayslash
Quote from: Mod Robo on June 28, 2012, 08:51:21 PM
Trickeh is much better than ice to be leader for us.
Because he take good care of his guilds. (i don't say that ice don't, but trickeh is more loved and people have more respect for trickeh, than ice).

End of convo?

Sorry if i offended you ice.. But i have been more with trickeh, and in his guild(s) i have seen how we allwayz came to the top ranked guilds. (fast).

Edit: i was utopia leader, and this merge utopia and god like, and i gonna stay. :P
Robo i see why  ICE calls you 2 faced, Robo this guild would be nothing without ICE's army, if ICE leaves with the God army do u really think this guild will survive.
Let this be the end of the CONVO.
Point Made.

KillerPig

wtf u cant do that :|

*says something highly debatable*
"ok guise thats the end of the convo i get last word"

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-