May 02, 2024, 04:38:26 PMLatest Member: ThomasAlefs
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Guild Archive » Normal Server » Aeon x_O - Rank 1 in 3 months yay!

Aeon x_O - Rank 1 in 3 months yay!

Started by Yz, June 23, 2012, 02:49:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

droid zylon1

I'm glad i got to join and also yz i got about 10k gp within a few mins lol. easyier than i thought this was going to be. CANNOT WAIT TILL THE WEEKEND>

MagicXR

Quote from: Dewo on June 28, 2012, 10:21:32 PM
Quote from: KillerPig on June 28, 2012, 10:18:09 PM
i bet i can make dewo upset and argue

dewo u have small peepee and u are a bad black man
Black = big. I already told you that, white boy.
so im big yay lol

droid zylon1

Quote from: MagicXR on June 28, 2012, 11:43:56 PM
Quote from: Dewo on June 28, 2012, 10:21:32 PM
Quote from: KillerPig on June 28, 2012, 10:18:09 PM
i bet i can make dewo upset and argue

dewo u have small peepee and u are a bad black man
Black = big. I already told you that, white boy.
so im big yay lol
:O Magic Johnson??? :D he black :P

rettknight

I can't login until further notice c: tomorrow my laptop's gonna go get checked tomorrow, yay! anyway, im hoping it wont be as long, hoping to get enough gp sat/sun if i get it back, otherwise promise to get plenty next week, my bad.

IGN: RetKiss | Ret | | -Ret- | Gora

jinhongzhu

Quote from: Dillh on June 28, 2012, 11:01:26 PM
Quote from: jayslash on June 28, 2012, 10:56:33 PM
Quote from: Dillh on June 28, 2012, 10:15:23 PM
Quote from: Toast on June 28, 2012, 10:09:40 PM
Quote from: jayslash on June 28, 2012, 09:46:12 PM
Quote from: Mod Robo on June 28, 2012, 08:51:21 PM
Trickeh is much better than ice to be leader for us.
Because he take good care of his guilds. (i don't say that ice don't, but trickeh is more loved and people have more respect for trickeh, than ice).

End of convo?

Sorry if i offended you ice.. But i have been more with trickeh, and in his guild(s) i have seen how we allwayz came to the top ranked guilds. (fast).

Edit: i was utopia leader, and this merge utopia and god like, and i gonna stay. :P
Robo i see why  ICE calls you 2 faced, Robo this guild would be nothing without ICE's army, if ICE leaves with the God army do u really think this guild will survive.
Let this be the end of the CONVO.
Point Made.

Without ice and GOD_LIKE then this guild would basically just be Utopia again. lol.
Without Dill ! and GOD_LIKE. get it right boi. lol
ICE say true that also ICE says make it a challenge between you 2.
That will be fun.
Can you help me get this fucing thing out of me ear shits.
NVM hell it feels kinda good shitttttt.
Sure I will make it a competition :) btw your gonna lose tze.
Pft u already have more GP then me T.T

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

droid zylon1

:O ima be grinding tomarrow sat and sunday. lets see what i can make happen.

jinhongzhu

Quote from: droid zylon1 on June 29, 2012, 12:35:57 AM
Next day: Opens Bout Cheetah. Seconds later computer crashes. On Monday looks at GP. You have earned 0 GP. Congrats :)

droid zylon1

on my auntie comp. its all good.

PrtPeter

Quote from: jinhongzhu on June 29, 2012, 12:45:58 AM
Quote from: droid zylon1 on June 29, 2012, 12:35:57 AM
Next day: Opens Bout Cheetah. Seconds later computer crashes. On Monday looks at GP. You have earned 0 GP. Congrats :)

Probably going to happen xD

droid zylon1

nah its all good

jinhongzhu

Zack66775

Alright guys. I will be out this weekend traveling so I won't be doing anything now but I promise I will be grinding like a mofo as of next week when I get my membership! :D Also glad to see fighting stopped.

P.S. I am buying all BS. pm me with offers guys!

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

Yz

June 29, 2012, 02:31:28 AM #327 Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 02:37:46 AM by Yz
Kay, um, cool moar drama.

I really like ICE now, we're friends, but c'mon, people like me better, no offence to him it's just obvious. If ICE was leader, what would we be doing right now? He's banned! A Guild leader should never be banned, they should always be around.

Also ICE has done some very impressive things. He led Silence to Rank 1 in BC last year, he led GOD_LIKE to rank 4 in some months this year and he led GOD_LIKE to rank 1 in thenewoutpost. This is why he owns the guild WITH me, because he's done some awesome shit over the past few years.

But that doesn't mean I haven't. GOD_LIKE members I obviously agree with you about your leader doing some amazing stuff, but you have to respect that I have done stuff like this as well.
Red was the first rank 1 guild in BC and every time I came back to BC we got rank 1 again from Silence, eventually we let them have it when I killed the guild because it was boring.
Red was the first rank 1 guild in Toks server and it retained it for a full year, even when it was just me and Trust and Insectroid we held rank 1 against guilds with players of 30.
Red is the rank 1 guild in BC Low Server.
Red & Utopia, my guilds, are the rank 1 guilds in Zylon BOTS and are likely to never leave that position.
I was voted "Best Guild Leader of 2011".
I led 2 guilds to top 10 on Bots.

Now I'm not bragging, I really hate ego -- what I'm trying to say is, hey guys, you've got 2 great leaders okay? Me and ICE are pretty good. This guild is lucky.

However I feel I can make some decisions better than anyone else can. It's better for a leader to be friends with everyone in the game don't you think? The reason I did not prioritize Gods is because the people I have been accepting before them are real good GP makers and friends of other leaders in the guild. RetKiss for example is one of my old Bots friends and had 2mil GP in Sympathy. Madprox is one of Neos old friends and grinds really well also. This was a good leadership decision, and these people are really friendly too. Much friendlier than some of the members we already have.

This guild wants Rank 1. But we also want to have fun. If anyone wants to leave we will still get rank 1 eventually, but what reason is there to create drama when we are doing so well? ICE has the same power as me as leader. But if he had guild control, we wouldn't be able to get new members right now cuz he's banned. That's another reason why I should stay leader, it's safer in case ICE can't get online. Makes sense?

Hope you all calm down and continue having fun. x_O
DISCORD killyzkill

PrtPeter

Quote from: Yz on June 29, 2012, 02:31:28 AM
Kay, um, cool moar drama.

I really like ICE now, we're friends, but c'mon, people like me better, no offence to him it's just obvious. If ICE was leader, what would we be doing right now? He's banned! A Guild leader should never be banned, they should always be around.

Also ICE has done some very impressive things. He led Silence to Rank 1 in BC last year, he led GOD_LIKE to rank 4 in some months this year and he led GOD_LIKE to rank 1 in thenewoutpost. This is why he owns the guild WITH me, because he's done some awesome shit over the past few years.

But that doesn't mean I haven't. GOD_LIKE members I obviously agree with you about your leader doing some amazing stuff, but you have to respect that I have done stuff like this as well.
Red was the first rank 1 guild in BC and every time I came back to BC we got rank 1 again from Silence, eventually we let them have it when I killed the guild because it was boring.
Red was the first rank 1 guild in Toks server and it retained it for a full year, even when it was just me and Trust and Insectroid we held rank 1 against guilds with players of 30.
Red is the rank 1 guild in BC Low Server.
Red & Utopia, my guilds, are the rank 1 guilds in Zylon BOTS and are likely to never leave that position.
I was voted "Best Guild Leader of 2011".
I led 2 guilds to top 10 on Bots.

Now I'm not bragging, I really hate ego -- what I'm trying to say is, hey guys, you've got 2 great leaders okay? Me and ICE are pretty good. This guild is lucky.

However I feel I can make some decisions better than anyone else can. The reason I did not prioritize Gods is because the people I have been accepting before them are real good GP makers and friends of other leaders in the guild. RetKiss for example is one of my old Bots friends and had 2mil GP in Sympathy. Madprox is one of Neos old friends and grinds really well also. This was a good leadership decision, and these people are really friendly too. Much friendlier than some of the members we already have.

This guild wants Rank 1. But we also want to have fun. If anyone wants to leave we will still get rank 1 eventually, but what reason is there to create drama when we are doing so well? ICE has the same power as me as leader. But if he had guild control, we wouldn't be able to get new members right now cuz he's banned. That's another reason why I should stay leader, it's safer in case ICE can't get online. Makes sense?

Hope you all calm down and continue having fun. x_O

Yz go online. i needa talk to you xD

Yz

Coming in 2 secs :]
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-