May 06, 2024, 01:45:14 PMLatest Member: dlsdo0104
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Whats the story behind your username?

Whats the story behind your username?

Started by JetSurge, April 04, 2014, 02:54:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JetSurge

Who did that!?

Materger

Hiya meng.

My username "Materger" was made back in 2006 when I joined bots and it was my first online game so I really didn't know what to name my first bot.I basically key bashed a bunch of keys till I got something like "mateeujkmfw" and I just added on a "R,G,E and R" to make the username I've used ever since that day. Materger it really doesn't have ant meaning behind it other than it being the name I will always use for every game I play. I liked the name since it's something you don't see everyday and it stuck with me and I like to Google it for lolz.  :3

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

JetSurge

Quote from: Materger on April 04, 2014, 03:00:43 AM
Hiya meng.

My username "Materger" was made back in 2006 when I joined bots and it was my first online game so I really didn't know what to name my first bot.I basically key bashed a bunch of keys till I got something like "mateeujkmfw" and I just added on a "R,G,E and R" to make the username I've used ever since that day. Materger it really doesn't have ant meaning behind it other than it being the name I will always use for every game I play. I liked the name since it's something you don't see everyday and it stuck with me and I like to Google it for lolz.  :3

I never say the last part of your name in my head, just "Mater", and its always in a country accent.

Reminds me of this guy every time:
(click to show/hide)
Who did that!?

Materger

That's who it reminded Codepurple of. xd

I like that truck dude though *^*

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Thornz

I used to go by lots of different names back in acclaim days, but Thornz is something I've stuck with in most games for the last several years. I originally thought it up when trying to come up with a name for Acclaim 9dragons, and I suddenly started thinking of the book series Eragon (it's actually the Inheritance Cycle, but everyone calls it Eragon :3 )

Since Eragon was had to do with dragon riding and I was making an account for 9Dragons, I started thinking of names from the book, and came up with Thorn, the name of the red dragon. I didn't really like how "Thorn" sounded as a name, and thus, "Thornz" or sometimes "Thornzie" if Thornz os taken and I don't care about how cool it sounds :3

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

JetSurge

Quote from: Thornz on April 04, 2014, 04:18:30 AM
I used to go by lots of different names back in acclaim days, but Thornz is something I've stuck with in most games for the last several years. I originally thought it up when trying to come up with a name for Acclaim 9dragons, and I suddenly started thinking of the book series Eragon (it's actually the Inheritance Cycle, but everyone calls it Eragon :3 )

Since Eragon was had to do with dragon riding and I was making an account for 9Dragons, I started thinking of names from the book, and came up with Thorn, the name of the red dragon. I didn't really like how "Thorn" sounded as a name, and thus, "Thornz" or sometimes "Thornzie" if Thornz os taken and I don't care about how cool it sounds :3

I never would have guessed that. I always thought your name had something to do with your personality. A kind of look but don't touch kinda guy..............................dafuq am i even talking about. Don't mind me, carry on.  ;D
Who did that!?

Cooky

JetSurge

Who did that!?

Cooky

EnergyCell2

My name starts with a x(x)
I liked halo back then (xhalo)
and when i came up with the name, i was 7 (xhalo7)
Yes. I'm xhalo7. I guess you'll have to deal with that.
Ban me. I don't give a shit. I'll make my return one day.

qolderman

April 04, 2014, 09:09:59 AM #10 Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 09:18:47 AM by qolderman
random
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

hawk5005

When I was like 10 I bought an acc for global maplestory from a guy (ingame currency). The username was hawk5005. I've used it ever since.

Meteor

I really have no idea why I made it Meteor. I first used it in 2006 on Lego's website but back then it was meteor65 (random number idk). It kinda grew on me and I've been using it ever since. I guess I am kinda interested in space/astronomy and stuff.

(click to show/hide)

tincan

My original Ign was created back in like 2006 Acclaim because I love patches and Ive never played another class. I just added tiny to it.
This current one is because Ummm It was close to TinyPatch....
TinyBot aka TinyPatch

Rossbach

Battle of Rossbach -

This battle is considered one of his greatest masterpieces due to his exploitation of rapid movement to achieve the element of complete surprise and destroying an enemy army with negligible casualties.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-