May 07, 2024, 12:59:19 AMLatest Member: Hayden91P9
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Whats the story behind your username?

Whats the story behind your username?

Started by JetSurge, April 04, 2014, 02:54:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tincan

Quote from: Rossbach on April 04, 2014, 10:08:12 AM
Battle of Rossbach -

This battle is considered one of his greatest masterpieces due to his exploitation of rapid movement to achieve the element of complete surprise and destroying an enemy army with negligible casualties.  ::)
Ross destroys armies?
He can't even finish dojo in Maple ::)
TinyBot aka TinyPatch

optopt

April 04, 2014, 11:32:36 AM #16 Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 11:42:29 AM by optopt
Optopt was my old random name in counterstrike 1.6 ^^

I got my name DanZ from this music, then I use DanZanZanZ = Danzzz :D Don't ask me why ^^ That year when it came out ^^ Started to use DanZ for more than 3 years ago in B.O.U.T._E:V:O:L:U:T:I:O:N

http://youtu.be/GnBYdUXi3Eg
YouTube = DanZGAStyle

SRC3 - "If you want my best then do your best"

adel112

[IF MY IGN ISN'T ACCLAIMREVENGE , THIS IS NOT MY MAIN.]
Not much to say about my IGN
That's just i've played Boot or bout (i forgot) and was sad after closure , i've seen this server and chosed to take the name of the official boot publishor , Acclaim , with revenge cause i didn't got time to up alot , and now that i have some time i can play boot again :3 .
I am back! :D

MuzzaFuzza

My ign is Titanfall. I just really like the game nbd

Xx Itz Ian

I wanted he username Ian but thats taken as always.
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Cooky

i was very surprised Cooky was still available on BOTS, considering how popular names with Cookie in them are on most online games

I wanted to change it one time, but Yz told me something like 'no, Cooky fits you well'

and now I am just so used to this name..  and people call me cook or cooky and it just suits me well I think

ghostkid17

-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

leapman

My name Leapman originated from a comic superhero character I made in elementary school, I use to draw a lot between 1-5 grade. Leapman was scientist who was struck by lightening, which gave him some awesome electromagnetic powers! It's just a name that stuck with me since my beginning days, and ironically if you took the time to google "Leapman" a physicist would appear by the name of "Richard D. Leapman"  how cool is that?  8)

Side Note: I'll try to see if I have some of the old comics I made, and share them :P
<br />http://mrbreadmaker.ga<br /><br />SC: breadstickmaker<br />EGK #Aphrodite<br />

daluzman123

A name I came up with in 2001 and just started using it for whatever. Just my name + man + some numbers.

Cha-bam.

Purple

April 04, 2014, 07:32:09 PM #24 Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 07:34:39 PM by Purple
1st grade login for reading program (for asmit10 ofc)

purple came from me seeing one of mo9's post and me needing to make a new account cause i called allie a shegoat or smth like that

^**** im special xd

Cooky

Quote from: Purple on April 04, 2014, 07:32:09 PM
1st grade login for reading program (for asmit10 ofc)

that's funny haha my one youtube name is just like that too

medchiller

I was sick or something while my friends were over and when it was time to take my medicine I either took to much or I dranks it with something I wasn't supposed to (mind you this was a while ago). My friends and I started playing a computer game and since I was all mellow and chill they put in the name, Medchill. It also has many easy variations, Medchiller, Medchilled, Medchilleh, Medchillie, MedKiller, Medchillem, Medchills so it kinda just grew on me.

Ramk1ng

My name leads to an example of mine who was the guildmaster of the guild I_AM_FROM_HEAVEN, he told me back then all he knew about the game and teached me allot, since the game restarted as boutcheetah i figured to honor him, id call myself Ramk1ng aswell, maybe a bit like chrisopher chance in the serie human target ( if anyone knows it, kinda an old serie )

JetSurge

Quote from: Rossbach on April 04, 2014, 10:08:12 AM
Battle of Rossbach -

This battle is considered one of his greatest masterpieces due to his exploitation of rapid movement to achieve the element of complete surprise and destroying an enemy army with negligible casualties.  ::)

Always figured Ross was your real name and you picked Bach because of something to do with the composer Johann Sebastian Bach. Your story was cool to though. Carry on.  ;D

Quote from: nemano9988 on April 04, 2014, 01:07:13 PM
My ign is -eXe-, not the first one i created, but i dont really like long names, and this one is only 3 letters, and i like how it looks :)
Always 'mired your Gundam wing siggy  8)

Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on April 04, 2014, 01:08:34 PM
I wanted he username Ian but thats taken as always.
Always mired your Graves PoolParty siggy  8)

Who did that!?

spiderstar

Book I used to read.
I liked spiders and star had a significant meaning in the book so yeah.
Combine the two and bam my name was created.
Just added a 2 for style points since names w/o numbers weren't cool for me like 8 years ago lulz.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-