May 08, 2024, 07:53:59 PMLatest Member: ts00060
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » hey GM i ate the morale.

hey GM i ate the morale.

Started by IUWkddlek, August 07, 2013, 02:48:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KEUM0123

i want to quit this fu cking game.
jip/dwfgkold[Gpwe
ban me

KEUM0123

내가 한글로 쓴다.
너가 번역해서 읽어.
뭐가 문제인데?
해결해 달라는데 억울한점이 있으니까.

Santa

Hello, thank you for the report, we are looking into it.

Allie

I can gladly give you the attack bot v3 you were purchasing for, but it is against our policy to return scammed items.
If you would like the attack bot v3, please let me know in PM or in this thread.

Roky

Just to point out the obvious the  picture order goes from bottom to top.
In the first picture BAMS agrees on the  the Halloween items by typing "kk" and then he accepts which is shown by the second picture.
In the third picture it shows BAMS wanting more but -Death Note- wants the v3 witch was indicated by saying "go" ( it is something I have noticed being said by Koreans), but then BAMS clearly asks for more items  and then was given a perm Jack and P e.f before the P e.f was given to BAMS -Death Note- asked if this would be enough "ok" which was replied by "kk" from BAMS meaning he was okay with the items for the v3 which was also indicateed by BAMS saying "then I go and we done". This was just  from the pictures for those who didn't understand.
                        So I think BAMS scammed -Death Note- because in the last picture BAMS said " I go" which they use as I will give you the v3 as it was used before "Attack Bot v3 go" in the trade and both understood it as that way, therefore -Death Note- should receive his v3 and BAMS should be banned for scamming.               I hope this is some kind of proof.

KEUM0123

August 07, 2013, 09:02:19 AM #20 Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 11:58:06 PM by KEUM0123

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-