May 22, 2024, 03:48:09 AMLatest Member: tango
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » i was wondering.......

i was wondering.......

Started by Sweet123232, July 30, 2011, 06:50:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sweet123232

Could you make the +6/+7 a drop item? Cause i think this would change the way alot of people think about this update, In a positive way.  Then this way people are grinding hard not spending every last giga but still spending some please take this into consideration Thanks :)

Racenata

Seriously.. Ko ang point ng paggawa ng mga cupons ng kumbinasyon ay mapupuksa ng maraming GIGAS!>.>.

Translate it.

^ Credits to Muncay, Meta, Faith, and Myself

^ I'll miss you Gramps :D.

Toast

No. +6/+7 are not men't to be dropped, it is not nessicary to even get +6/+7 items. It's your choice to get it or not, so don't be complaining.

Racenata

Thank you Toast ;3.  Some people don't understand.

Sweet123232

u deleted my POST UR KOOL.   just cause u got told off does not mean u have to abuse ur powers. you know the world doesent revolve around you toast

kaos555

Quote from: Sweet123232 on July 30, 2011, 07:10:19 PM
u deleted my POST UR KOOL.   just cause u got told off does not mean u have to abuse ur powers. you know the world doesent revolve around you toast
the galaxy  revolve's around toast.

The path is open.

ihatemods

+6/7 was added to the game to provide more bonuses to YOUR BOT. i dont know why you would be complaining about getting better armours/wepons etc..

Sweet123232

im not complaining are u dumb ? :O

ihatemods

you did in a previous post..i think lma0. or maybe it was someone else.

Sweet123232

Yes i have complained about it but soo did half the dam community. But ive grown to enjoy working my way to +7 its going to be fun :)

Toast

Quote from: Sweet123232 on July 30, 2011, 07:10:19 PM

I didn't delete any post of yours, nor do a power abuse.
Don't make assumptions.

Racenata

Wow haters leave toast alone.

kaos555

The path is open.

Allie

This would entirely defeat the purpose of them being released in the first place.
I'd suggest you stop thinking and/or dreaming that this'll ever happen.

Jeffalo13

Quote from: Toast on July 30, 2011, 06:54:30 PM
No. +6/+7 are not men't to be dropped, it is not nessicary to even get +6/+7 items. It's your choice to get it or not, so don't be complaining.

"meant" and "necessary"

As Allie said, the whole point of the update was to drain players' gigas, while still getting them something in return.  Making it drop would just increase grinding.  Adding +6/7 would just alllow people to spend less money.  I'ma lock, cuz this isn't going to happen, not in a million years :3.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-