May 02, 2024, 03:03:04 AMLatest Member: euntaklee

woottt

Started by cascaval123, August 19, 2012, 04:32:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cascaval123

August 19, 2012, 04:32:35 AM Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 04:33:41 AM by cascaval123
new mod :Materger
And cooky isn't mod anymore

zomniethe4

Nice, your going to have to be a little more strict mat.

Zom

cascaval123

why all best mod's is gone and new mods coming..thats why im gonna quit bc soon

Cooky

August 19, 2012, 04:42:23 AM #3 Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 04:44:22 AM by Cooky
first off congrats to materger  :)

second, its kind of stupid for me to be demoted considering im getting a new computer soon anyway ::) kinda a **** move by tricky in my opinion. I mean, the main reason I have been a bad mod is because my computer crashes everytime I play bout cheetah.. and now I finally am going to be able to get a new computer and now I get demoted.. lol  :-\

cascaval123

mat shouldn't be mod..and cooky should be mod forever:D

Cooky

hopefully when I get my new computer I will be a mod again

if not I dont see how thats fair  :'(

cascaval123

I hope  I'll see u again mod and mat a normal player ^^

Cooky

Quote from: cascaval123 on August 19, 2012, 04:49:06 AM

mat shouldn't be mod..

stop hating on materger

zomniethe4

No offense Cooky, but you were kinda bad at controlling a lobby :|

Zom

Corr

Lmao, I gotta say this is sort of ironic.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

cascaval123

Quote from: Cooky on August 19, 2012, 04:50:53 AM
Quote from: cascaval123 on August 19, 2012, 04:49:06 AM

mat shouldn't be mod..

stop hating on materger
I don't hate him.I like him as normal player not as mod

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Cooky

Quote from: zomniethe4 on August 19, 2012, 04:51:42 AM
it amazes me how people still dont understand that since becoming a mod I have not been able to play bout cheetah for more then 30 minutes without my computer crashing, and yet people still criticize me and tell me how bad of a job ive done, like its somehow my fault.

zomniethe4

I'm talking about the time your actually online, not your activity.

Zom

cybercjt

Quote from: Cooky on August 19, 2012, 04:57:15 AM
it amazes me how people still dont understand that since becoming a mod I have not been able to play bout cheetah for more then 30 minutes without my computer crashing, and yet people still criticize me and tell me how bad of a job ive done, like its somehow my fault.
don't mind them mang..
Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

123bomb123

Quote from: Cooky on August 19, 2012, 04:57:15 AM

Your computer = Your fault

???
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Cooky

Quote from: zomniethe4 on August 19, 2012, 05:00:29 AM
I'm talking about the time your actually online

which was next to nothing therefor you have little to judge me on.

zomniethe4

But I can say the little you were able to do the little you did.

Zom

cascaval123

August 19, 2012, 05:11:20 AM #18 Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 05:16:06 AM by cascaval123
Zom stop fight with cooky he always are better than mat as mod

zomniethe4

Firstly, I'm not fighting with him, just telling the truth.
Secondly, Mat is probably the only person in this community that I could think of that would make a great mod. You just have to give people chances though thus not being able to give an accurate judgement.

Zom

cybercjt

can't have drama without like and hate.
Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

Cooky

August 19, 2012, 05:17:39 AM #21 Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 05:22:51 AM by Cooky
Its really sad that you guys never got to see the real Cooky. The one who logs on everyday and helps all the players and does some amazing events. The one that is everybodys friend and everyone wants to play with. Unfortunately, because of the problems I have been having with my computer, you never got to see the real Cooky.

PS: (the {race} tag was made for me and my event, now I cant even use it cuz its staff only)

cascaval123

Quote from: Cooky on August 19, 2012, 05:17:39 AM
Its really sad that you guys never got to see the real Cooky. The one who logs on everyday and helps all the players and does some amazing events. The one that is everybodys friend and everyone wants to play with. Unfortunately, because of the problems I have been having with my computer, you never got to see the real Cooky.

PS: (the {race} tag was made for me, now I cant even use it cuz its staff only)
i know the really cooky thats why i like you:D

Corr

Okay Cas, first of all, stop being such a suck up.

Second of all, I know I'm being bias but Crazzeh is one of my best friends on this game, and I think he would be a great mod, he's active, a lot of people love him, and he's actually good at the game. He doesn't done anything bad or good (Since he just started) so you can't say he's a bad moderator.

Also, Cooky was only recruited because of the things he leaked out from **** staff section, simple as that. So it was only karma and fitting that he was demoted, now he might get his position back (Which I think is kinda dumb but my opinion shouldn't be taken into account).

Whoever was on the other forum saw the real Cooky, a really active person who likes to make events like myself (Just different modes of the game). But, that's about it, he is also an emotionally unstable teen, like the opposite Selene, who needs an oil change now and then (Quoted from MisterZ)

All in all, this move is good and will only take time to validate that. So to put it as bluntly as possible, stop bashing people for no reason, if you're gonna bash, at least have a reason, like what I just did. Kthx.

I do it for the lulz.

Cooky

August 19, 2012, 06:01:06 AM #24 Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 06:05:07 AM by Cooky
Quote from: Corr on August 19, 2012, 05:55:31 AM

Also, Cooky was only recruited because of the things he leaked out from **** staff section, simple as that.
lies
Im the one who came and asked BC if I could join them. They didnt 'recruit' me. Please dont talk about things you dont know anything about.

QuoteSo it was only karma and fitting that he was demoted,
lies
Only a cruel person would see it that way.

But, that's about it,
lies
This is your opinion.

Quotehe is also an emotionally unstable teen
lies
This is your opinion. Stop talking like your spitting out facts.

Quotestop bashing people for no reason, if you're gonna bash, at least have a reason, like what I just did. Kthx.
And exactly what reason did you have for coming out and publicly bashing me like you just did? none whatsoever. you sir are the definition of a hypocrite.

Corr

An opinion isn't a lie, it's an opinion.

I do have a reason, like I said, I'm being honest, that's my reason and you can't call my lies if they're my opinion alone.

You can choose to respond and keep saying whatever I say is a 'lie" but in the end it's just my opinion.

I do it for the lulz.

Yz

Agreed with Corr. Demoted Cooky because he didn't do anything a mod should, he was still able to check report a rule breaker you know
DISCORD killyzkill

Cooky

Quote from: Yz on August 19, 2012, 06:23:03 AM
Agreed with Corr. Demoted Cooky because he didn't do anything a mod should, he was still able to check report a rule breaker you know
In my defense I, due to events out of my control (my pc breaking), couldnt do much of anything a mod should

but its not like I was lazy or anything

mo9

does it really make sense to demote people when you're short on staff ?
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Yz

Quote from: mo9 on August 19, 2012, 06:59:45 AM
does it really make sense to demote people when you're short on staff ?

Nah. Thankfully it makes sense to replace people. ;D

It also makes sense to overhaul a staff list.

You could say we've been doing both of those things.
DISCORD killyzkill

spiderstar

Gratz Materger!  I was expecting this sooner or later.  :D

cascaval123

lol guys my threat are so populate

FuRy

Quote from: Corr on August 19, 2012, 06:18:38 AM
An opinion isn't a lie, it's an opinion.

I do have a reason, like I said, I'm being honest, that's my reason and you can't call my lies if they're my opinion alone.

You can choose to respond and keep saying whatever I say is a 'lie" but in the end it's just my opinion.

I wasn't going to post here but things like what you said piss me off. I'm not a big forum browser, nor do I care about who gets mod or not. The logic behind your "reasoning" is awful and makes me cringe.

"you can't call my lies if they're my opinion alone", saying that your reasons for Cooky being demoted are opinions. I don't know about you, but I don't believe that opinions are reasons. Let's think of it like this.

Person: "I want country music banned from the radio!"
Exec" "Why? Can I have a reason?"
Person: "I don't like it and it's not as good as other genres"

You can't support an argument with pure opinion. You can't justify his demotion by "he was only appointed because he leaked stuff from the other game" unless an admin came out and said "Hey guys! Just wanna tell you we promoted Cooky because he leaked us info!". You don't KNOW why he was promoted therefore that argument is an opinion and we already went over the fact that opinions aren't solid arguments. If you don't believe that yet, I'll give you another example.

You're writing a paper for a literature class reasoning why Character 1 is the antagonist. You provide you're reason as "I don't like Character 1 and i like Character 2, the protagonist, better" instead of quoting the text and giving examples of what Character 1 has done that would make him the antagonist.

Sorry for the massive rant. Things like this just aggravate me.
~Metraxx

CyberSox

gratz mater, you really deserve it, an im sure you'll be a great mod :)

Socks.

loewe98

yeritsyaboy1

Gratz Mater , Youll Make A Great Mod !  ;D
Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding.

Quote from: Materger link=topic=26991.msg276178#msg2

Dillh

Wow nice one Materger, I'm sure you will be a great mod.

All the best.
PT Dillh (Steveroseik-) | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |

jinhongzhu

Grats Mat :)
Hope you do a great job as a Mod.

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

Materger

Thanks everyone, I will absolutely do my best.

@nanak tatum-  It's not about being nice, I can still be nice and fully understand my responsibility.

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Delta

Omg Gratz buddeh <3

KillerPig

yea

just dont be an meany pants like one admin we all know

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Dillh

Yea, I got a good feeling about you, I think you will be great.
PT Dillh (Steveroseik-) | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |

RedNeon

cascaval123

NeoKiller

cascaval123

oshit he changed~!!!

NeoKiller

he didnt edit his post -.-

RedNeon

y do i have to say congratulations to someone who says his thread is so popular  :'( :'(

NeoKiller

he thinks its sth special i think  ;D

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-