May 21, 2024, 07:51:54 AMLatest Member: ScottDub
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Max players at once tag?

Max players at once tag?

Started by Reteckz, February 12, 2013, 11:27:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reteckz

Hello!

Because of the many 172 lvlers who always ask for suicide or kick etc., this would be ideal:
A tag like {p?} (? is the amount of players) in the room name that makes it only able for the 1st person to play, for {p2} the first 2 persons etc.
And no, it isn't the same as {max1}, which keeps back players from joining. This will only make them unavailable to play, like an automatic @suicide

Another tag I think would be nice, but it already got suggested: Lucky only

Thanks for reading :)

~ Reteckz
IGN: Aardappel
Guild: Sympathy

Cooky

Dont see the point in it. And I can see whats going to happen if it gets added.. new players or anyone who doesnt know about the tag will join a room and die right at the start automatically then come reporting it as a bug or hack.

I dont see this ever getting added

Iridion

ya lets have a tag for that
maybe lets have a tag like {play} which also does everything for you

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

JackLewis

The whole point of joining a game is to play.

Archfiend

Quote from: Iridion on February 12, 2013, 01:37:38 PM
ya lets have a tag for that
maybe lets have a tag like {play} which also does everything for you

+1. I like the sound of having a auto ready button everytime the game ends, so i can just leave it on perm and have ulimited end of 172 accounts. Perhaps a box magnet too?, then people would never be able to take my box's :D!
IGN: Archfiend       Guild: Legend.

mic99

Why not just let them live D:

-1 To this idea though, it isn't very user-friendly. Imagine if you had to suicide for like 160 levels, before you can do 172 yourself.

Archfiend

Quote from: mic99 on February 12, 2013, 09:22:15 PM

-1 To this idea though, it isn't very user-friendly. Imagine if you had to suicide for like 160 levels, before you can do 172 yourself.

Yeah i know, i had to do that all the way up til i decided to give up. In which i then ended up grinding 121 on hard then someone kindly joined my room and bought me member for a cheap price.

However, suggestion a shortcut for @mute or something just  a quick easy way if someone is being offensive, spamming you in-game and don't want to listen to them anymore
IGN: Archfiend       Guild: Legend.

Toast

Nope, would provoke more leeching.

spiderstar

It makes leeching easier than it already is.  (Which is easy enough already)

Xx Itz Ian

Quote from: Archfiend on February 12, 2013, 09:24:47 PM
Quote from: mic99 on February 12, 2013, 09:22:15 PM

Yeah i know, i had to do that all the way up til i decided to give up. In which i then ended up grinding 121 on hard then someone kindly joined my room and bought me member for a cheap price.

However, suggestion a shortcut for @mute or something just  a quick easy way if someone is being offensive, spamming you in-game and don't want to listen to them anymore

+1 to mute

The auto suicide will replace the current rooms from all lvls 172 grinding.
Players within a level range of 1-100 will most likely be forced to play these rooms but when you do not play the fun is gone imo.

The luck could be added but it is good the way it is, you can still make this type of rooms by kicking all the other users without luck.
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

spiderstar

Quote from: Archfiend on February 12, 2013, 09:24:47 PM
However, suggestion a shortcut for @mute or something just  a quick easy way if someone is being offensive, spamming you in-game and don't want to listen to them anymore

You can always block a player if they are harassing you.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-