May 17, 2024, 08:12:45 PMLatest Member: Michealten

Rooms.

Started by Lyric_, June 21, 2011, 04:52:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lyric_

Hackers are getting smarter about locking all the slots in the locked rooms they make.

I suggest making a function so GM's and Mods can still get in to check the rooms, even if all the slots are locked.

I'm not a player I just crush a lot.

mo9

ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

asmit10

Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

zepher2211

suggested it to red forever ago, I'd hate you to have it though, anyway like you said, you don't need to look for hackers cause, "We have an auto ban system." <- Most stupid thing I've heard you say.
Powersurge
Headstrong

inb4lyfe

June 21, 2011, 02:21:15 PM #4 Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 02:21:33 PM by inb4lyfe
If you guys have an "auto ban" system, y u ned ??
Killer pig.  Yet that so called killer pig is being killed for crispy bacon?  Not so killer to me, unless by killer you mean that's some killer bacon.

zepher2211

Quote from: inb4lyfe on June 21, 2011, 02:21:15 PM
If you guys have an "auto ban" system, y u ned ??

It only gets the people that beat the timer.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Lyric_

Quote from: zepher2211 on June 21, 2011, 06:21:51 AM
suggested it to red forever ago, I'd hate you to have it though, anyway like you said, you don't need to look for hackers cause, "We have an auto ban system." <- Most stupid thing I've heard you say.

Zeph, your useless comments are useless.

Meta

why don't gm's just have a command that could like check any players that are online at that moment hacking so the gm's can instant ban

Lyric_

Quote from: Meta on June 21, 2011, 08:31:15 PM
why don't gm's just have a command that could like check any players that are online at that moment hacking so the gm's can instant ban

+1

asmit10

zeph's comment wasn't useless, because that's what all staff members say. "We have an auto ban system" Yea, well let me say something that's pretty obvious, there is already a hack out that can get through that. Surprised? I'm not.
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

Bounty

Why don't they just have a window that shows every room. Like how those security in mall looks at when girls are in the changing room.

|**** a bitch - Respect a women - Love a lady|

Lyric_

Quote from: asmit10 on June 22, 2011, 12:06:54 AM
zeph's comment wasn't useless, because that's what all staff members say. "We have an auto ban system" Yea, well let me say something that's pretty obvious, there is already a hack out that can get through that. Surprised? I'm not.

Zeph's comment was completely useless.

No staff member has said that besides me, but yet again it was taken out of context to try and make me look bad.

Thus, another useless comment that Zeph tries to use to bait me into arguing with him.

We do have an auto-ban system. Also, I am on every day trying to find hackers, it's just hard when I can't check the logs and I get booted from the rooms every time.

Bounty

Quote from: Bounty on June 22, 2011, 02:00:31 AM
Why don't they just have a window that shows every room. Like how those security in mall looks at when girls are in the changing room.

|**** a bitch - Respect a women - Love a lady|

Lyric_

Quote from: Bounty on June 22, 2011, 02:15:38 AM
Quote from: Bounty on June 22, 2011, 02:00:31 AM

+1

asmit10

Quote from: Lyric_ on June 22, 2011, 02:11:12 AM

No staff member has said that besides me, but yet again it was taken out of context to try and make me look bad.

Thus, another useless comment that Zeph tries to use to bait me into arguing with him.

We do have an auto-ban system. Also, I am on every day trying to find hackers, it's just hard when I can't check the logs and I get booted from the rooms every time.

I don't think he was baiting you, he was just saying that since you guys think the auto ban system works so well, why do you need this. You took it as bait, but I don't think that was the intentional use of the comment.
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

Iridion

if lyric opened a thread to have more powers to catch hackers he surely doesnt think the autoban system can do everything;
thus zepher's comment is useless  8)

/out

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Lyric_

Quote from: Iridion on June 22, 2011, 06:09:58 AM
if lyric opened a thread to have more powers to catch hackers he surely doesnt think the autoban system can do everything;

/out

+1.

Also, how about the ability to see the logs? That would help me to find them as well.

koolwolf2

though it would be slightly annoyin for hackers and non-hackers alike ex:someone doesn't want u in the room u simply reenter not necessarily a hacker or someone hates u and stuff like that 0,0 (this is pointed to all gms and mods alike not only to lyric)
Newest one:

mo9

well he only like goes in the room checks what ppl are doing he doesnt stay so even if someone hates that gm/mod or anything its like a second so doesnt matter ..
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

zepher2211

Quote from: Lyric_ on June 22, 2011, 02:11:12 AM

Wasn't out of context at all, I asked why your worried about someone like me in the lobby while there's ofc hackers out there. You replied "We have an auto ban system I don't need to check rooms"
Powersurge
Headstrong

Meta

/out

^ lol this kid thinks he smart harhar

Iridion

Quote from: Meta on June 22, 2011, 06:08:32 PM

/out

cuz im are  8) 8) 8) ??? ::) ::) 8)

thats how we roll maddie

zepher2211

Quote from: Iridion on June 22, 2011, 06:12:53 PM
Quote from: Meta on June 22, 2011, 06:08:32 PM

/out

Except you weren't there when he said it on global in the lobby, thus you are useless and know nothing of the situation.

/bai
cuz im are  8) 8) 8) ??? ::) ::) 8)
Powersurge
Headstrong

Lyric_

Pointless post was pointless.

zepher1

Quote from: Lyric_ on June 23, 2011, 02:03:07 AM
Pointless post was pointless.

Useless does nothing staff is useless does nothing staff

Iridion

thats how we roll maddie

Meta

Muncay and Lyric, stop with the 75 year old grandma and grandma fighting and grow up. Lyric, you're BC's GM, be like yourself, not follow those who are meant to follow you. Muncay, we know you hate lyric, doesn't mean you need to show it on forums or in game... you can trash talk about him to someone who wont tell anyone to cause trouble. Also, remove your sig since it's both sexual joke and offensive to lyric and opti.

I'm personally tired of you two constantly fighting like a old handicapped couple. *becomes nice* PLEASE stop fighting >_>

zepher2211

That post was both offensive and useless >.>
Powersurge
Headstrong

Meta

Your sig is offensive, useless, and bannable.

Lyric_

He'll get away with it, like always. I'm doing nothing about it, cause I'll just look like the bad guy.

zepher2211

Quote from: Lyric_ on June 23, 2011, 04:01:41 PM
He'll get away with it, like always. I'm doing nothing about it, cause I'll just look like the bad guy.

You told me to put it up cause it would give you lulz. o-o
Powersurge
Headstrong

Lyric_

Quote from: zepher2211 on June 23, 2011, 04:27:57 PM
Quote from: Lyric_ on June 23, 2011, 04:01:41 PM

You told me to put it up cause it would give you lulz. o-o

Lolz, after you said you were gonna do it.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-