May 03, 2024, 08:36:03 AMLatest Member: 1bdirejiz
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » donate with phone, and pay member with phone.

donate with phone, and pay member with phone.

Started by Robocop7ant, February 14, 2011, 10:57:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robocop7ant

this suggestion have been made before.
pay the membership with phone or some thing? xD is that going to be added to forum!? :D
<br />

hawk5005

You can't really spend a lot of money trough your phone, you can get something like 1 month membership and recharge your phone every month, except for that +1.

Shadow

Why would you be able to do permanent ?  They could add another $100 to your phone bill.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Iridion

You can transfer your money from phone to paypal (something like that) then use paypal to buy membership.

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Shadow

I thought you could only use a credit card to pay for membership ? 
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

BreadNMilk

that be nice  without my mom knowing do it and my mom said my phone bill are raising imma say i call my friend for hours of talking :)

Robocop7ant

Quote from: Iridion on February 14, 2011, 06:01:14 PM
You can transfer your money from phone to paypal (something like that) then use paypal to buy membership.
then get people to make a video to show other peoples how to transfer the money to paypal?
<br />

LadyNum1

Quote from: BreadNMilk on February 14, 2011, 07:03:37 PM
that be nice  without my mom knowing do it and my mom said my phone bill are raising imma say i call my friend for hours of talking :)
Lol!

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-