May 11, 2024, 09:45:06 PMLatest Member: irre3841
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » 240 PAGE COMPILATION OF OLD TOPICS

240 PAGE COMPILATION OF OLD TOPICS

Started by Jonathan, August 18, 2010, 09:44:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Optimism

Quote from: storageguy on August 23, 2010, 11:58:40 PM
When was the last time I played you Opti? We used to 1v1 a lot before I got to 100, and then... we didn't. o_O

Probably around the time before I heard you were talking mad ****zor behind my back?

LOL, for real though, I think this was about the time. You basically stopped talking to me (only later did I figure out why).

lolz.

Matt, be quiet before I do bad things to you.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

iwasbobo

Because you started being a retard on the forums. Or atleast I only noticed it at that time.

But since Nitex isn't here, I think you're fine. xD

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

Omegawolf

because i still debate about me hating you or not
and its not like its crap that other people dont think  
and you always knew i talked behind your back i've told you i have many times on bots

I wanna kick your teeth in.

Optimism

Quote from: storageguy on August 24, 2010, 12:01:08 AM
Because you started being a retard on the forums. Or atleast I only noticed it at that time.

But since Nitex isn't here, I think you're fine. xD

But me being a retard had nothing to do with you >.>. So you're saying if a retard is being a retard to another retard you're going to hate that retard? The poor kid has down-syndrome for the sake of all that is religious and true. How could you? :).

@ Matt, I'm deeply offended. FYI -- I know this (I've known this since 07').
- Opti -
- Retired -

iwasbobo

Then you brought the other retards into our matches, and it wasn't fun anymore.

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

Omegawolf

Quote from: Optimism on August 24, 2010, 12:02:13 AM
But me being a retard had nothing to do with you >.>. So you're saying if a retard is being a retard to another retard you're going to hate that retard? The poor kid has down-syndrome for the sake of all that is religious and true. How could you? :).

@ Matt, I'm deeply offended. FYI -- I know this (I've known this since 07').
didnt i just say you've known it xDDD
and its not like you've done the same thing to me once in a while O:

zomniethe4

You got your doubler around lvl with the synapse or however it's spelled armor. When you hit lvl90 zom said **** it  >:(

Zom

Optimism

Quote from: storageguy on August 24, 2010, 12:03:37 AM
Then you brought the other retards into our matches, and it wasn't fun anymore.

OH, I see. For the most part, both I and Nitex usually 1v1'd. Unless you're speaking of those round robin 1v1 tournies I used to host. Well Rayva, you should have just pointed a magnum at both of us and pulled the trigger. Problem solved (I'd advise not resolving any situation dealing with retards in real life in this manner -- retards have souls).

@ Matt, I've always sensed resentment from you, especially 10 games into our 1v1 matches. You start to get all pissy and over-emotional.

/troll
- Opti -
- Retired -

iwasbobo

Optimism

Quote from: corr on August 24, 2010, 12:06:27 AM
So guys, lets all hate on other guilds and players and just own them in PvP. Amirite?

Matt and BOBO are hurting Opti's feelings Corr.

DO SOMETHING :(.
- Opti -
- Retired -

iwasbobo

Quote from: corr on August 23, 2010, 10:38:30 PM
I'm too soft now, Opti D:

He won't do anything. >:O

Meta

Quote from: zomniethe4 on August 24, 2010, 12:06:04 AM
You got your doubler around lvl with the synapse or however it's spelled armor. When you hit lvl90 zom said **** it  >:(

Then you was gone and everyone passed you.

Omegawolf

Sounds perverted >:C

Optimism

Quote from: storageguy on August 24, 2010, 12:09:06 AM
He won't do anything. >:O

I'll make him hard again...

:)
- Opti -
- Retired -

Magnets