May 05, 2024, 05:56:28 PMLatest Member: juasjuas
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » Examples of good, bad apps I got

Examples of good, bad apps I got

Started by Allie, November 04, 2012, 03:44:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

antisickness

Quote from: 123bomb123 on November 04, 2012, 06:45:38 PM
was my app top 10 yz

"pls can i hav mod i hav play your gaem for long time and i am an big level. i wone ban 2 many peopel give me chanse ples"

Toast

Quote from: antisickness on November 04, 2012, 06:50:54 PM
Quote from: 123bomb123 on November 04, 2012, 06:45:38 PM
was my app top 10 yz

"pls can i hav mod i hav play your gaem for long time and i am an big level. i wone ban 2 many peopel give me chanse ples"

+1

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

mo9

Quote from: Iridion on November 04, 2012, 05:53:26 PM
knowledge about wat happened to the game is nearly useless imo
same for knowning the name of every level in the game

imo the application sucks for the content but is good for the effort
^ sums it up
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

KillerPig

Quote from: antisickness on November 04, 2012, 06:32:23 PM
Quote from: Selene on November 04, 2012, 06:24:51 PM
Quote from: antisickness on November 04, 2012, 06:18:34 PM
#bringbackappsection2k12righthererightnowyolo
We don't need to bring back Application section because if we are in need of more staff we just make an announcements like Tricky made.

you did know how it worked before, right? when a candidate was successful in his/her app, he/she was moved into [accepted] and waited for an opening for whatever position they were applying for.

@allie

dedication and loyalty? this isnt the soviet army theyre signing up to geez. yes it must be professional and as i said before, brownie points are awarded for it but if were now in the real world and, say, i apply for microsoft, if i gave them a 1000+ wad of paper on the history of the company they would laugh in my face and throw me out by the neck and belt.

research is vital, yes, but it being present in the app isnt. infact, its totally unnecessary.
yessir +8989898989898989898989898989898989898989898989898989

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Pokeh

zomniethe4

The second app just looks like it should be on a wiki page.
And if Z actually made an app, I'm kinda curious how it looked.

Zom

123bomb123

because.

Nucleaon

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

unique

Quote from: antisickness on November 04, 2012, 06:32:23 PM
@allie

dedication and loyalty? this isnt the soviet army theyre signing up to geez. yes it must be professional and as i said before, brownie points are awarded for it but if were now in the real world and, say, i apply for microsoft, if i gave them a 1000+ wad of paper on the history of the company they would laugh in my face and throw me out by the neck and belt.

research is vital, yes, but it being present in the app isnt. infact, its totally unnecessary.

^This

Madprox

Quote from: Allie on November 04, 2012, 06:25:15 PM
agreed w/ unique

knowing stuff about the game is standard; you would expect a candidate to know the game nearly inside out.

take out the massive chunk of information that should be present in all candidates (they're just not egotistic enough to put it down) and what you have is an app thats a paragraph larger than #1, the bad app. sure, it has the presentation and better language but back in the day we didnt have a wall of knowledge.

apps should show personality and history! #bringbackappsection2k12righthererightnowyolo

I disagree entirely. An app should show dedication and loyalty. This app shows the person cared enough to spend hours on a professional application. In the real world, this application would have obtained the job, though some skills and evidence of knowledge beyond research (though research really says something about the person in itself) would have been nice.

I COMPLETELY agree.
Having spent this much time and dedication to an application, DOES show what kind of person you are, and how much u want it.
I think this would have deserved Modship right away, if no other applications were alike.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

KillerPig

In the real world, this application would have obtained the job
hell no

Quote from: Madprox on November 06, 2012, 11:02:12 PM
agreed w/ unique

knowing stuff about the game is standard; you would expect a candidate to know the game nearly inside out.

take out the massive chunk of information that should be present in all candidates (they're just not egotistic enough to put it down) and what you have is an app thats a paragraph larger than #1, the bad app. sure, it has the presentation and better language but back in the day we didnt have a wall of knowledge.

apps should show personality and history! #bringbackappsection2k12righthererightnowyolo

I disagree entirely. An app should show dedication and loyalty. This app shows the person cared enough to spend hours on a professional application. In the real world, this application would have obtained the job, though some skills and evidence of knowledge beyond research (though research really says something about the person in itself) would have been nice.

I COMPLETELY agree.
Having spent this much time and dedication to an application, DOES show what kind of person you are, and how much u want it.
I think this would have deserved Modship right away, if no other applications were alike.
hell no

123bomb123

because.

KillerPig

Cooky

@madprox if showing time, dedication. And `how much u want it` was the main part of deciding who is a mod i think i would have been a mod a long time ago. Theres obviously more too it then that.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-