May 05, 2024, 01:34:15 PMLatest Member: leejisu
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » Examples of good, bad apps I got

Examples of good, bad apps I got

Started by Allie, November 04, 2012, 03:44:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZeroUH

Guys, it was just an exemple. As Tricky said, there were many others long apps which didn't make it. I'm against this kind of "system" because many of you complain and get mad easily if we don't approve you "job". It's not only the app. I can make a perfect app full of lies. So, maybe you did a good app, but your actions aren't good enough.

KillerPig

you must not forget the suck up factor

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

ZeroUH

Quote from: KillerPig on November 07, 2012, 10:40:15 AM
you must not forget the suck up factor
Suck up? Since when "suck up" Zero will make ANYONE here part of staff?

Selene

November 07, 2012, 12:36:55 PM #48 Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 04:07:25 PM by Selene
When we were reading the Mod applications we found some very well written applications and some poor applications.

Some of these well written applications did not get Mod because we did not think they were telling the truth or someone else made a much better application then he/she made and would have been better as a Mod.

The bad application were just bad and they didn't take their time and didn't seem to care.

We did pick the best applications however we also looked who was actually trying to help in-game.

So basically am saying here is if your application was great, but you didn't help in-game you wouldn't of became Mod.

All of these new Mods we picked had well written application and helped in-game.

Cooky

November 07, 2012, 12:38:34 PM #49 Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 12:40:06 PM by Cooky
Quote from: Selene on November 07, 2012, 12:36:55 PM
When we were reading the Mod applications we found some very well written applications and some poor applications.

Some of these well written applications did not get Mod because we did not think they were telling the truth or some else made a much better application then he/she made and would have been better as a Mod.

The bad application were just bad and they didn't take their time and didn't seem to care.

We did pick the best applications however we also looked who was actually trying to help in-game.

So basically am saying here is if your application was great, but you didn't help in-game you wouldn't of became Mod.

All of these new Mods we picked had well written application and helped in-game.

just out of curiousity please further explain what 'helped in-game' includes/means

because I am online for hours every day and have seen a ton of people who 'help in-game' a lot more then the new mods ever did.

Selene

Selene

November 07, 2012, 12:40:48 PM #51 Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 12:41:54 PM by Selene
Quote from: Cooky on November 07, 2012, 12:38:34 PM
Quote from: Selene on November 07, 2012, 12:36:55 PM

Some of these well written applications did not get Mod because we did not think they were telling the truth or some else made a much better application then he/she made and would have been better as a Mod.

just out of curiousity please further explain what 'helped in-game' includes/means
Answer players question, report, tell people to stop spamming, etc?

Yeah I have too, but most of those people are immature and power hungry.

Cooky

Quote from: Selene on November 07, 2012, 12:40:48 PM
Answer players question, report, tell people to stop spamming, etc?

I am online for hours every day and have seen a ton of people who 'help in-game' a lot more then the new mods ever did, and are WAY more active. I am not saying the new mods will not be good mods but I am saying I dont feel that they deserve it and it sounds like their good applications got them accepted not how much they actually helped and worked for it.

Selene

Okay Cooky, who do you think would make a good Mod?

Cooky

CodePurple
-Oreos-
Froggy Revo
Angrod

would have been great choices. They are online everyday and spend a lot of time in the lobby. When players ask questions, these people answer them.

Selene

Quote from: Cooky on November 07, 2012, 12:46:20 PM
CodePurple
-Oreos-
Froggy Revo
Angrod

would have been great choices. They are online everyday and spend a lot of time in the lobby. When players ask questions, these people answer them.

Lolz.

Cooky

Yz

Quote from: Cooky on November 07, 2012, 12:46:20 PM
CodePurple
-Oreos-
Froggy Revo
Angrod

codepurple can be immature sometimes and isn't very experienced
same with oreos
same with angrod
revo is not a suitable candidate
DISCORD killyzkill

unique

An app should show that the person is dedicated, but it should also show good leadership and experience. That application didn't show very much leadership and experience.

Selene

Quote from: unique on November 07, 2012, 12:58:33 PM
An app should show that the person is dedicated, but it should also show good leadership and experience. That application didn't show very much leadership and experience.
The good application would of given him a job in real life.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-