May 05, 2024, 11:39:10 AMLatest Member: leejisu
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » Examples of good, bad apps I got

Examples of good, bad apps I got

Started by Allie, November 04, 2012, 03:44:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iridion

when will the talks about staff end? it's done now, saying x deserved it and y didnt will only increase the talk and eventually create drama

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Vobck

Huh, It's good to know people actually recognize me as a 'helper'. Before something, I do NOT dislike any of the new mods, as for my app, I know, It was short, maybe even badly written (because I couldn't use my computer ) So I had to use my phone, aside from that Im only immature when "my help" is not really needed on to something, aswell I only dislike how people treat me since I am not any authority.
-Angrod

MagicXR

I wanna know if my app was good or bad please

mic99

Quote from: Vobck on November 07, 2012, 06:06:34 PM
Huh, It's good to know people actually recognize me as a 'helper'. Before something, I do NOT dislike any of the new mods, as for my app, I know, It was short, maybe even badly written (because I couldn't use my computer ) So I had to use my phone, aside from that Im only immature when "my help" is not really needed on to something, aswell I only dislike how people treat me since I am not any authority.
-Angrod

Same here buddy.

Allie

Quote from: MagicXR on November 07, 2012, 06:13:13 PM
I wanna know if my app was good or bad please

Quote from: mic99 on November 07, 2012, 06:17:15 PM
Quote from: Vobck on November 07, 2012, 06:06:34 PM
-Angrod

Same here buddy.

Which one of the apps on the front page were they most like. The good one was a 7 on a scale of 1-10. First one was a .7 on a scale of 1-10. Rate based on that, I only considered 5+.

antisickness

@ ppl who said they made it on their handheld devices so they were disadvantaged:

I made this on my old ipod on its notes pages

(click to show/hide)

if u load that up on an ipod or something youll see it was long as fuq

this got me the fm position, so its not an excuse  ::)

Toast

Quote from: antisickness on November 07, 2012, 06:26:47 PM
@ ppl who said they made it on their handheld devices so they were disadvantaged:

I made this on my old ipod on its notes pages

(click to show/hide)

if u load that up on an ipod or something youll see it was long as fuq

this got me the fm position, so its not an excuse  ::)

FM ANTI RETURNS?

(click to show/hide)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-