May 09, 2024, 06:38:58 PMLatest Member: LuellaKend
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Best BC/BOTS!! memory?

Best BC/BOTS!! memory?

Started by nanak tatum, June 03, 2013, 05:14:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nanak tatum

So yea what is your fav/best memory in either/both BC and BOTS!!?

Mine is when, around 2007 or 06, my friend introduced me to BOTS!! and gave me his lvl 31 account and I deleted it. But I ended up remaking an account with my friend that we shared until I eventually downloaded the game.

My favorite moment on BC is when, after being gone for around 1 year, I came back and started playing again right when an event was going on.

What is yours?

Banned

Yz

bots was raising redeemers with iridion and pvping with iri and tanqq (some of u may remember him) in late 2008, really enjoyed coinless pvp sessions in 2007 tho when no one was coined out

bc was destroying sunshine and silence in aeon tied with being promoted to gm
DISCORD killyzkill

Styx

Getting my accounts hacked.. >__>.

Naw, best memory was the PvP, it was actually quite good back in 08/09 because of the fact that 70% of players were coinless.

nothinbutnet

IGN: AO Light  Level: 221/46

JustRK

Hitting Lvl 100 as a Ram in '06 and all the foreigners would kick me out of pvp for being too high. I remember when acclaim first released +4 armor and I won an illu body I literally fell out of my damn chair. But then surges took over pvp and base and people started killing off the normals with their low level surges, I remember being a Lvl 10 surge killing noobs off and telling me I hacked. Never got on par with the likes of opti, tricky, iri and them though.

Cooky

doing my events with people and having a fun time

Eat4two

Some of my friends were playing 9dragons, they told me about Acclaim and showed me their games. So I began playing bots!! in the early 2006, I remember how PvP and BvB rooms always were up. :[ 

And just as RK said, hitting lvl100 with the Ram I had was presumably my greatest accomplishment.

It was also the first online game I ever played (LAN parties excluded). Just finding the game itself was awing but what I value most is all the friends I made, just as everyone else I guess. They made/still make the game worth spending time on.

antisickness

For BOTS!! Playing with antisickness (yes I'm a massive fraud :() He let me stay and leech in rooms where everyone was lvl +80 and I was the only one which was - 30. He trained me 1 on 1 until I was a friggin' high lvl and he played / trained me in pvp. He would always respond to me when I login and say hi; a lot. He let me take reds. He was epic.
Also getting an iluminium set

For bc: hover byte rooms with grim n meteor which lasted all day. Grinding with CC when we had multiple full rooms going and we would talk between them in guild chat.

Meteor

Bots: when I started playing in 2007 and when I finally completed my illu +5 set after an year of searching. ;d

BC: Like anti said our holo/hover pvp sessions in the old times.

(click to show/hide)

Yz

Quote from: Meteor on June 03, 2013, 09:57:50 AM
Bots: when I started playing in 2007 and when I finally completed my illu +5 set after an year of searching. ;d

BC: Like anti said our holo/hover pvp sessions in the old times.

all you have to do is message me to get the sessions going again, i can always get at least 2 people to autojoin the room..
@anti too :]
DISCORD killyzkill

Madprox

Best Bots memory: Combining the final parts to get myself my first Plasmodium +5 set for my patch lv 100. (--> Game Complete)
And then i started training a ram and suge to 100 as well, but that first +5 set was it.

Best BC memory: promotion to Moderator. (and if you don't see that as a gaming experience, the hours and hours of grinding in Aeon, in full rooms (with leechers but k), on map 228.)

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Iridion

reedemers in bots and ob redemption in bc
best ever

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Selene

BOTS!! - PvP

Boutcheetah - Promoted to GM/Head GM and PvPing

Toast

Quote from: antisickness on June 03, 2013, 09:32:02 AM
For BOTS!! Playing with antisickness (yes I'm a massive fraud :() He let me stay and leech in rooms where everyone was lvl +80 and I was the only one which was - 30. He trained me 1 on 1 until I was a friggin' high lvl and he played / trained me in pvp. He would always respond to me when I login and say hi; a lot. He let me take reds. He was epic.
Also getting an iluminium set

For bc: hover byte rooms with grim n meteor which lasted all day. Grinding with CC when we had multiple full rooms going and we would talk between them in guild chat.

And Tost.

Mine was probably when I was promoted to FM on BC. You wouldn't believe how excited I was.   ::)

spiderstar

Bots: Watching my cousin play in 2007 and he convinced me to play with him.
BC: Grind sessions in Courage Crew and using the bs glitch with mo, Jay, Yoshi, and Fubar.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-